Soulja Boy

More Money than God ...

If God Was Chief Keef

8/4/2013 9:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

080413_soulja_boy_launch_v2
Soulja Boy
is 23 years old and has more money in his sweat pants than you'll see in a year ... which he happily showed off to our pretty jealous photog.

Soulja was strollin' around in LA Saturday when our camera guy asked if he was still celebrating his bday (it was July 28) -- at which point Soulja went all Chief Keef on him and flashed some bills.

By "some" bills -- we mean STACKS and STACKS and STACKS of cash. Possibly more than Keef.

As for why he walks around so pocket-heavy -- we'll let him explain. It sort of makes sense.

Matt

He totally needs a credit card.

BigMunKnee

When I was a youngin' there was an 'ole saying, "a fool and his money are soon parted". In 2013 however, it can be said as, "a dumb-ass [what Paula Deen is alleged to have said] rapper and his money are soon parted". Don't believe me??? Just look at nearly all of Korny Keef's vids and this one from Sissy Soulja Boy

JimmyB

So--The more money you have...the stupider you get?

Adam

SOULJA! The IRS here - you'll be passing that stack onto me in a few years! If you in fact have it then!

Lsap

While the govt lets actual soldier veterans in the street to starve

Ozzie X

I find it funny how rappers think cash on hand is some kind of societal symbol. Invest the money you idiots. It won't be streaming your way forever.

Ozzie X

He called your TMZ photogs and maybe paid you to run the article to stay relevant. Either that or he is an idiot as I said before.

bart

This man looks and act like a complete idiot. Thinks he is cool with all that cash. He is just notifying all robbers look ar me and my cash. I hope he learns a lesson and is broke in a few years or like most forget to pay IRS taxes. I am not jealous that he has all this money it just pisses me off how he has to proved he has money.

Big poppa

Get a manicure, nails look like s**t!!!!!!!

RoadRig

he ain't got a hit in about 8 years... probably padded that stack with one dollar bills.... LOL

PrussianBlue

Is it racist? www.youtube.com/watch?v=BvMTBOdlcMs

NJ

Did he learn nothing from Lil Bow Wow?

pancake

All he's doing is setting himself up to be robbed and/or killed. That big dude with him is not big enough to stop a bullet.

carmen

I wish I had some of that. Good for him. Put it away after you spend some.

Jay W.

Carrying large amounts of cash is no big deal. However, only a dipsh.t flashes it around.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments