Justin Bieber's Crew

Under Investigation

In Nightclub Beatdown

8/5/2013 6:47 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

0805_justin_bieber_instagram
Justin Bieber's entourage is under investigation for a brutal fight that left a nightclub patron sprawled out in the parking lot and injured badly enough to be taken to a hospital.

The incident occurred outside South Pointe nightclub in Southampton on Sunday at around 3 AM.  Bieber had arrived an hour earlier and inside the club we're told the booze was flowing in the VIP area.

A girl inside the club tried to speak to Justin but was denied.  She came back with a guy -- the alleged victim -- who apparently had beef with the situation and at that point Justin went nuts, pulling off his shirt and screaming at the dude.

Justin and crew left the club but in the parking lot things flared up again.  Justin -- who was in his SUV -- jumped through the sunroof onto the hood.  At that point it's unclear what happened, but the alleged victim was knocked out on the cement.

According to cops, Justin's people apparently went after the guy, although we're told the alleged victim was aggressive as well.

An investigation is underway after the alleged victim filed a police report.  Justin is not the target of the investigation -- it's his crew.

Another night out.

0529_justin_bieber_troubled_times_footer

Smarterthancelebs

Where are this boys parents, I realize he's over 18 but if I were acting that way no matter what age I was, my mom and/or dad would whoop my but, sounds like this boy wasn't raised right, and needs a good old fashion a** whooping...

wornoutmama

This kid is such a joke.

camilla

i cant believe you idiots believe this **** ya'll are stupid

DohenyOffSunset

That girl who wanted to talk to him is an idiot. He doesn't talk to you so you get a dumb guy to get all crazy on him, then what? Women make men do stupid things. Women need to chill the effffff out.

lookItsMegRyan

Don't mess with his Biebness and you won't up knocked out.

Always the small, tiny guy surrounded by bigger guys who smarts-off to someone.
`
Comical when he acts like he must be held back or he'll unleash his baby-muscles.

Wecelli

Why the HELL is Justib Beiber in a night club at 19??? I can't believe that this club and other are NOT shut down serving a minor. You never hear any law enforcement investigations concerning this issue. It is time that if you are under 21
years old, you WILL NOT be allowed in adult establishments. NO MATTER WHO YOU ARE!!!!

MuteYourAZZ

I am sure the little b!tch told them what to do but hey it was his crew. Whatever!

Kathy

What the hell, this dumb kid is underage!! I'm so sick of hearing about this spoiled brat no talent that only 12 year olds like, some of these clubs should be held responsible.

Jamoak

What the article fails to inform us is that the reason Justine stripped of his shirt is because s/he was attracted to the victim. S/he was not screaming at the dude, s/he was inviting him to wrestle in oil with him, with the winner being "serviced" by the loser... Justine, being Justine, always loses these matches...

Jamoak

Justine ripped off his shirt screaming, "Take me, I'm Yours!!!"

Azoozazooz

we all know what will happen next justin gets away with it blames crew and live happily ever after i just hope that a trained hitman reads my comment and kills justin, sincerely
the poor victims of his spit attacks and this recent victim and the whole world.

OK

The only reason Justine Beaver walks around trying to act tough is because he knows his bodyguards will fight for him. He really needs to stay out of the clubs because someday he will mess with the wrong person and get his scrawny little punk a s s beat.

MuteYourAZZ

The girl who was ass hurt because this little bitch wouldn't talk to her should have come back with a posse of dudes not just one drunk dumb ass. Then I am sure that little bitch beeb's would have had a black eye or two.

vic

Okay. I like Justin Bieber. He's great. He hasn't done things i am proud of but at the end of the day, when he's the last person picked, i'd rather have him. Like Dean Winchester once said. And he's so busy that when he finally gets some time to himself they have to bug him. Yea! He is busy, he's making a new movie recording and touring. He's done so many good things but people just choose to look at this side of him. His music is not bad, I think its the best. Although he may never notice me idc. Love him. If anybody disagrees, well I'm @beliebing_swiftie on instagram. Bye <3