Lady Gaga's

Damaging Secrets

Hidden From Public Forever

8/5/2013 12:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0804_lady-gaga-tmz
Whatever skeletons are in Lady Gaga's closet will stay there -- after a judge agreed to have sensitive info filed under seal ... info which the pop star says would seriously damage her career.

TMZ broke the story ... Gaga begged the court earlier this year to seal documents in a lawsuit between her former BF/producer Rob Fusari and former friend Wendy Starland ... documents that have not yet been filed but Gaga knows are coming.

Gaga felt the information could harm her ... by exposing details of a financial settlement she made with Fusari YEARS ago, in addition to other sensitive personal info.

A NY judge has sided with Gaga and ordered the docs sealed, pointing out that both Gaga and Rob want the info under wraps.  So it's pretty obvious ... Wendy's the one with the damaging info.

The judge made it clear -- the information could definitely "seriously injure" Gaga.

Kind of makes you wonder what it is, huh?

superflychiick

Gaga was a man, there...cats out the bag!

Truth is

Double duh....Well find out TMZ

easylies

I'm a young, hot, club going gay, her target market, and I'm going to tell you what's She's hiding, She's a complete fake and most gays Have just blindly eaten up her brand. I'm sure it detailed very specifically how gaga and her gang created her image and started her career and a false identity.

Mmar

She's a man! I knew it.....

Dumba$$es

Well im sure the info isin't her big weiner she use to have before she had enough money to chop it off b/c everyone already knows about that already.

deb

This Is Very Bad News For The Huge Fans.

the anvil

Hide that shes a dude? Like no one knew

get real

Wendy will ome out withg it for the right Price!

me

that SHE was born a HE, duh!

bob

The secret is her career is on the downswing and she needs something to keep her name and face in the news.

Her Imperial and Royal Majesty

She wasn't born a man, you idiots. Look at that face. She was really born a horse.

pat

I'm not seeing anything that would sink a career here. She was a man, had abortion(s) wouldn't necessarily be so bad.

If she was anti-gay might hurt a bit. Labelled a hypocryte. Some gays would probably still buy her material.

The worst thing I saw might be she's a satanist and has participated in sacrifices (babies). That would be the end.

She might be a full standing member of the aryan nation. That would also be the end of her.

It has to be something that would so out there it would revolt people in an instant. Perhaps something criminal.

Maybe something like Lohan's picture of her passed out in her shyt.

CENSORMUSICK

...lay, lay, lay...tuck that ball sack away...

Mike

I think Katy Perry and her music is better than Lady Gaga's. I guess mostly because I like Katy's pop/rock style of music better.

Most of Gaga's music sounds like Madonna's dance floor music to me. I like a few of Gaga's songs though.

Katy has a ton of good songs on her two albums. I think Katy only has about 3 or 4 songs on her albums that are aren't all that good. The rest of them are hits or should have been Billboard hit songs. 5 of them were Billboard #1 hits on her last album. That tied Michael Jackson's record for most #1s on a single album.

I hope Katy's upcoming album is going to be just as good as her last one. She'll be the undisputed "queen of pop" for sure if does.

Scary

Maybe it's how she stole her persona from someone else? Not sure why people get so fixated on her being a man - she's 5' 1". And there are plenty of old photos and old footage of her from her teen years. I would've thought that she's been lying about her age, but they've apparently found people who remember her from school.