Simon Cowell

Get Me Out of This Divorce!

8/5/2013 7:45 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0803-simon-lauren-artSimon Cowell is upset ... very upset he's in the middle of what is becoming a bitter divorce between Andrew Silverman and Simon's soon-to-be baby mama Lauren Silverman, and he's pressuring her to settle ... sources with direct knowledge of the situation tell TMZ.

We're told Simon HATES the bad publicity, which he feels is making him look like an underhanded cad.  Our sources say Simon has painted a clear picture to Lauren -- the money she'll get from Andrew is minimal because of their prenup, so any significant cash will come from Mr. X Factor himself.

We're told Lauren is nervous and doesn't want to upset Simon, so she's feeling the heat.  Her problem -- she and Andrew are at odds over custody of their 7-year-old son, and she feels she may have to give too much in order to end things and appease Simon.

Although both sides have said they want to resolve the divorce amicably for the sake of their kids, we can tell you there's a lot of bad blood on both sides and it's getting really nasty.

0802_whos_daddy_footer

mike53051

The idiot should of thought of that before he started poking another man's wife. Whether she was in the middle of a divorce or not, it makes no difference.

moxie

Simon's got used car regret. You're gonna be shoveling alot of money into this problem to "fix"
it. I'd be mad at myself, too, thinking with the little head.

missjanenc

Hey Simon, when you screw another man's wife you ARE an underhanded cad.

Truth

BRO... DUDE, IF YOU KEPT YOUR SPERM TO YOURSELF NONE OF THIS SH*T WOULD BE HAPPENIN. POINT BLANK! #EPICFAIL #TRUTH!!

Matt

Poop rolls down hill. If you're at the receiving end, then you're at the bottom and there is a good possibility you deserve what you're getting, mr moobs

janet

He's 53 and never heard of condoms. Now he's playing shocked. Please.

dangit

It's so disgusting when I read about these celebrities having babies when they are middle aged. They don't want to get old but they don't have enough money to stop it and they hate it that they can't.

larry fine

Simon should become good friends with former
Barreta star Robert Blake. He could get some good advice and pointers in how to end a relationship

david 183

Ha ha ha ha ha.. Plenty of single women out there and you go after your friends wife. You get what you deserve. I'm sure she wasn't worth it. Why would anyone want someone who is cheating on someone else. The painting is already on the wall.

cobrazombie

Sure, sure, I know... it just happened. Coulda happened to anybody. It was an accident, right? You tripped, slipped on the floor and accidentally stuck your d*ck in his wife. "Whoops! I'm so sorry, Mrs. S. I guess this just isn't my week."

snowboardchick

The bad publicity isn't making you look awful dude, YOU'RE making you look awful

Dave

If Simon wanted to stay out of the divorce he should have stayed out of Lauren.

get real

Lets see........... Will she Let Custody go of 7 year Old to The Husband? Her Va Jaja is Hot for Simon.. Lets see what Kind of person she really is! Will Her V speak? Or Is she really a Good person and wants her 7 year old?

TMP

Does anyone know if this baby is actually Simon's? I mean, I've read reports on other sites where it shows that this woman was sleeping with both of them at the same time. Did her husband have a vestectomy or something? I mean, I'm just saying, is a DNA test going to come into play somewhere? Simon hates bad publicity? Prolly should have thought of that before he banged that guys wife, I mean, he has paps following him all the time, did he really think no one would notice? As for her.... wow. I don't know her, but what I do know is that she was not divorced when she slept with her husbands best friend and clearly failed to use protection and got pregnant. So maybe she knew she'd get barely nothing from him, esp with proof of adultery. Either way, she got her meal ticket for the next 18 years.

JM

Mrs. Silverman (Lauren the moron), Simon doesn't want the bastard that he pumped into your lying belly. You really think he want's you bringing that other kid around? Give Mr. Silverman custody and wait a year or so and trap another irresponsible rich schmuck and have his kid too if you want another.