Britney Spears

Church Just Got Sexy

8/6/2013 12:02 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
TMZ TV

080513_britney_launch
Britney Spears put God fearing men to the test by wearing a super slutty outfit to church -- thereby daring everyone to block out their impure thoughts.

Guess that wasn't the last temptation, after all.

TMZ_On_TV_SubNavigation

laffnbear

I guess it took her so long to squeeze into the sausage casing of a dress, she couldn't brush her mop of hair?

TorontoSally

You couldn't have picked another word than slutty? Sorry - I just don't see why that's appropriate. Slinky. Sexy. Sultry. But slutty? Start referring to men as slutty and then maybe it's okay. Maybe. But doubtful.

Bruno

Eew! Father I must confess I have impure thoughts!

YOU KNOW WHO I AM

Every time they have pictures of Britney out in public she looks like a hobo, and NOW she decides to whore it up? She looks like Tonya Harding

olu32

I want to know what church is that & how can I become a member. Hallejuah!!

Unprocessed Woman

Maybe she's saving the prairie dress for Vegas. I'm not judging, but she is capable of making her choices and the outfit she chose flies in the face of modesty. Screwed up past or not, someone should ask her to consider if she is going to a place that honors God, she might want to rethink the outfit out of ...oh, reverence for Him? Crazy thought, right?

Buck Boy

I am sorry but I love Britney. Yes, I love her more than waffles. People fail to see her as the Rock Star she is. She is NOT a Disney POP Princess....she is hardcore R&R. Everything she does and has done is the actions of a Rock N Roller.
Plus she is so rich. Beautiful.

LEAVE BRITNEY ALONE....She looks awesome....I am sorry she is not Bobbi Kristina Houston or the child of some star...

She is Britney....BITCH!

mrharrybawls2012

Be easy on Spears. She never graduated from high school and is not the sharpest knife in the drawer.

The New Improved Sock Puppet

Yeah it's a bit risque for church but at least she's going to church. She still has one hell of a rockin' body. Brit sure isn't one of those common stick women.

FS

Doesn't anyone think it's PATHETIC that paparazzi follow people to church????

Ozzie X

She needs a stylist stat, but regardless I'm glad to see her doing better.

Trooper Tom

Typical TMZ comment, but when you favorite skank Kardashian goes to her "church" in outfits like this you guys all sit around having a wank

ragu4u

Wish my church espoused THAT dress code!

Jbo

You can have money, but it definitely does not buy you class! I don't think she understands the concept of dressing appropriately. Once a hoe-bag always a hoe-bag.

Angela

Oh please and thigh high boots?????????? TOTALLY Inappropriate!!!!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments