« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Jerry Sandusky

Letters from Prison

'I'm Trying to Get Better'

8/6/2013 12:40 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0805_sandusky_letter_launch2
Convicted child rapist Jerry Sandusky says he's having a "very challenging" time behind bars but insists he's "trying to get better" ... this according to prison letters obtained by TMZ.

Just like Aaron Hernandez, Sandusky has been communicating with multiple pen pals he's made from inside his Pennsylvania prison cell over the past 9 months ... and it's clear, the 69-year-old is struggling.

"I've been quite confined, always searching for purpose," Sandusky writes ... "It is very challenging."

In the letters, -- one sent in May, another in June -- Sandusky is still playing the victim ... calling his conviction a grave injustice. He vows to continue battling the case "until the last whistle."

Sandusky also touched on his "personal battles" -- and while there's no specific reference to pedophilia -- Jerry ensures his pen pal, "I'm trying to get better."

Sandusky is currently serving a 30-60 year prison sentence for raping between 10 to 15 young boys ... and will most likely die behind bars.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Nobrows

He still doesn't admit that he did anything wrong. Who would write to this creep?

Dr. Cornelia J. Dogbarker PhD

Oh, he's having a very tough time in prison? HA HA HA HA HA!

Big Mark 91

he is having a challenging time? I am sure his victims would be willing to argue he isn't

Liz

Every time I think we've heard the last of him, some new communication from him comes out, complete with a sports metaphor. He is a child molester, and no other child molester in this country gets as much attention. He should really get no attention at all.

Jeems

I hope a well hung prisoner rapes that old ass daily

U dont know me

People like him needs to be castrated without Drugs

I won't grow up

This perv is beyond contempt, do we have to keep seeing his photo? Just seeing him makes my skin crawl. To quote Bette Davis in the "Little Foxes"
"I hope you die! I hope you die soon!"

onionhead

this child rapist should be put to death.he destroyed lives

What I Think

Trying to get better??? Kill yourself. Its the only cure.

Paradisedestinykhristian

What a sick creep, I actually puked reading this......this man is everything wrong in this world and more :(

Steve Hutch

His victims will be trying to get better all their lives. He needs to relax & stop kidding himself. He's lucky he has the privilege of the tqx payer feeding him and giving him a home for the rest of his life.

decaturgirl

With? Why isn't the sorry bastard in with general population? He's the s*** of the earth he should paid back n the same way he sexually assaulted his victims n the shower. Hey Jerry don't drop the soap!!!!

Ginger

So what who cares

mediaexpert

Sandusky was convicted beyond a reasonable doubt; HOWEVER he was not convicted beyond a shadow of doubt. The only alleged act where there was a witness, Sandusky was judged not guilty. There was no physical evidence like soiled underwear. There was similar stories that might have been rehearsed. Sandusky is sick and he likes to play with kids, but did he have sex with any? Only Sandusky and the alleged victims know for sure.

dontgivearatsass

Awww my heart bleeds for you Jerry. But when I said I hope you rot in prison, I really did mean it. I sincerely hope your prison life gets more "challenging" as each day goes by and I want you to reflect on that as karma for what you did to those poor kids.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments