Max George from 'The Wanted'

Justin Bieber Is a

'Lovely Lad'

8/6/2013 8:45 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

080613_goerge_parker_launch
Justin Bieber gets a bad rap ... so says The Wanted's Max George who tells TMZ the singer is actually a "lovely, lovely guy."

George and his Wanted bandmate Thomas Parker were stumbling down Sunset Blvd. last night (don't worry, they're old enough to booze) ... when we had a great drunken convo with the guy.

Among the highlights -- George says he would love to be a judge on "American Idol" one day, except he's in a boy band so, "I'm not sure anyone would respect my opinion."

Max also defends his pal Bieber -- saying, "I've met Justin and he's a lovely lad and people make the wrong opinions of him."

Sure, JB seems like a nice enough guy ... when he's not spitting on people (allegedly), pissing off his neighbors (allegedly) or urinating in mop buckets (definitely).

Lovely lad.

UPYOURS

Sure he is, we trust your judgement, you fvcked Lindsay Lohan. Makes you an authority on good and bad. NOT.

TInalo

Life is so lonely .I am a rich and single man at present .I want a woman who can give me real love .I just uploaded my hot photos on Richsingledating.us under the name of heejun2012..It’s the largest and best club for seeking CEOs, pro athletes, doctors, lawyers, investors, entrepreneurs, beauty queens, fitness models, and Hollywood celebrities.Please Check it out! I am serious.

Nekru

Yeah a really "lovely' lad.. sure whatever. (liar)

bendover

I AGREE HE IS LOVELY I HAD A DREAM ABOUT HIM LAST NIGHT HE WAS DRESSED IN BROWN I FLUSHED THE TOILET AND HE DISAPPEARED I WOKE UP WITH A SMILE .

Mumra the Ever Living

Sounds like he wants to Bang the Bieb.

Ozzie X

Lol. Of course he is going to play neutral he wants a share of Justin's fan base.

ravenfan

Well his character shows us different!!!I still wld luv to beat his ass!!! I'm a female and he wld never last one rd w me. ..lmao

Laura

I'm female, but I think if I were a man, I would not like to be described as "lovely, lovely". Justine has a fan.

Livvie

I totally read 'lovely lay'...

laffnbear

One gay's opinion.

jack111

Don’t miss this lifestyle . Wealthy lifestyle is wonderful . Meet a millionaire now, register you hot photos on --- RīchFīshes.órg ---It’s the largest and best club for seeking Nudistts, Naturistts. Please Check it out! I’m serious.dsf

jokerchick

I read "lovely dad" and laughed out loud for real - that little girl is shooting blanks for sure

James B

Yes, high praise indeed! Especially from a guy who said LiLo was "a really nice girl". Whatever babe. And you think it's only American Idol who would have a problem with your opinions?

Charlotte90

Of course he says that, they have the same manager.

Shelby