Lady Gaga

Full Frontal

In Weird Yoga Forest

8/8/2013 7:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
Breaking Nude

080813_lady_gaga_launch_V4
Lady Gaga finally got naked ... FULLY NAKED ... but it's weird. Really weird.

The video just surfaced, featuring a naked, hairless, crystal-spooning Gaga doing a meditation exercise inspired by Marina Abramovic, a famous performance artist.

The video shows Gaga doing "The Abramovic Method," which supposedly heightens physical and mental awareness.

It definitely heightened our awareness.

jay

Look at her body. Anyone that has had children can look at her saggy boobs with stretch marks and loose stomach and realize she has had a kid. Why do you think she wants divorce records sealed so badly?!

jay

Come on look at those saggy stretch marked mom boobs. You know she's had a kid and that's why she wants her divorce records sealed.

kitnplayn

Shake my head at Americans. You really are brain damaged in your DNA, aren't you.

Cj

She wants to be Lina Morgana soooo bad

SpitBall

She is working the formula. A fickle public will buy anything. I watched because I love her and I think she's one of a few real artists out there in the music "business" today. I'm looking forward to more music from her. Go Gaga.

taletattler

She still wants the world to think that those court sealed secrets don't prove she is a manwich.......

Celebrities Suck

This isn't yoga looks more like a satanic ritual. Anyone else agree Thumbs up

ACE DEUCEY

Someone's been watching too many David Lynch movies.

Deb

She's got a nice body.

Anything "weird" she does just adds to all the ground work she's already laid.

David

So she finally had the male genetalia removed! She is no longer a hermaphrodite, good for it/her!

mark

aside from the tattoos, she's got a pretty cute bod. cue the nitwits who don't like petite-framed women with a response that goes something like this...

"yo dat b$tch ain't got no a$$ dawg!! ya heard me? dumb white b$tch ain't all be thick n' sh$t yall! she ain't got no cakes yo, know my sayin yo?'"

the sort of poorly educated idiocy that you come across on mediatakeout.com. - the site where the dumbest intellectual failures congregate to discuss all things ghetto using some of the most hilariously inept grammar you'll ever read! stupid ghetto hood rat pigs.

Uncle Rufus

Well....at least it's not "WEIRD" or anything....

Gretel

Well, that was 2:23 of my life that I'll never get back.

Summer Lover

I feel bad for the animals in the forest. That's down right abusive towards them.

Bu

It's called performance art. It's not a nude video per say.