Ransom to Nicki Minaj:

YOU'RE DISRESPECTFUL

I Never Said I Wrote Your Songs

8/8/2013 7:15 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

080813_ransom_launch
Nicki Minaj completely OVERREACTED when she blasted her old friend Ransom in public this week ... so says Ransom who tells TMZ the whole beef is one giant misunderstanding.

Ransom was out in NYC last night and finally explained what he meant in his new song "Man Alone" when he rapped that he was "doing verses" for Nicki before she made it big.

"What I meant was, she used to call me to get on her songs," Ransom says ... "I meant that we did verses TOGETHER. I did verses for her records."

Of course, the lyrics were interpreted by AllHipHop.com as a diss on Nicki -- the site believes he was taking credit for ghostwriting her songs.

But Ransom says that's all B.S. -- "I never wrote no songs for her."

Ransom says he tried to watch the video of Nicki going off on him earlier this week -- in which she calls him a "f**king desperate" liar -- but he says it was too "disrespectful."

080813_nicki_minaj_sub_launchIt's clear Ransom was hurt by what Nicki said -- telling TMZ they were pretty tight back in the day and did a bunch of songs together.

The question now -- is it possible for the two to mend their relationship? Or is it beyond repair?

Brian

He's definitely the one who is wrong on this story. Maybe he should have told her what he meant before he even released the song. It sounds like he meant he wrote songs for her.

Ciccel

Don 't sweat it Ransom, Rumor has it that Minaj's Snapper smells like a Mexican Zoo in August. And that her fake ass is as FLAT as her S#IT music. Keep your stick on the ice ;-) The Canadians......;-p

alliekat

If she 'disrespected" him isnt that grounds for shooting her in their world? At least grounds for a good beatdown.

I'm Awesome admit it

Won't be the first time she left the people who get her known. Fendi being one of them he completely left him when she got signed even she only got signed cause of him he discovered her

DelRey

How the **** has this bitch gotten whiter?

backfire

I look at her and see someone who doesn't have enough education to speak correct English, wears a yellow wig that looks like she stole it off a mannequin and hear her popping off because a third party told her something she takes at face value -- yikes she is so gross.

Livvie

Her songs suck anyway. Let her take credit for all that s.h.i.t.t.y. stuff.

ricktrips

How much longer will we have to tolerate this no talent hack job? Can't we melt her down and make a nice Tonka truck that smells like rank ass and Lil Wayne's d*ck.

wise lady

Guys please we are so mean. but do look her up on you-tube when she was a butch.damnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn. NIKI, I mean RICKY

XXblaYzeXX

"first comes the pain, then comes the glory, then comes the fake a$$ friends that wanna party..." laundry bag ran

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3