Scott Disick

My Judas Is Hot

8/11/2013 12:50 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0811_KARDASHIANS_INSTAGRAM
Forget comparing himself to Jesus -- Scott Disick thinks he's more important than Kris Kardashian and Kanye West ... who BTW really does think he's Jesus.

Scott posted this pic in his Instagram, and The Last Supper comparisons are delicious.  Notice Kris Humphries (3rd from left) is present.

You would think Kris H. would be in the spot of Judas, but that was reserved for 17-year-old Kendall.

Scott's the best Kardashian ever.

static

Top to bottom the most unlikeable you can imagine.

BB not bb

Since he is Jewish I doubt that there is any deep meaning here. I don't think he knows Judas from Peter really. What I think he is saying is that the whole Kardashian family is wining and dining him before his sacrificial slaughter. I think he sees the handwriting on the wall.

I think he knows that Mason is this Girgenti guy's kid. I think he knows that Kourtney would rather be with him. Yet in the meantime, they had him at their table as an honored member.

The news from this family is just getting wilder every day. I think Scott is more of a conservative east coast type than a crazy California type. He has probably met his match and then some.

Laura

I think Scott is one of the biggest fools in the bunch. He's a lazy, arrogant ass. What is it with the people in this Kardashian circus--they all think they're Jesus. Frightening. The good news---it's going to make it so much more fun for the rest of us when they come crumbling down.

Hammer

Douche supreme!

yourwelcome

In a parallel universe Bruce Jenner would have the center seat seat instead of being treated similar to an mistreated abused chihuahua

David

Hahaha!! Butthurt Christians everywhere in the comment section! By far my favorite thing this douche has done!

barf

As if he knew who all the characters in the Last Supper were... Pathetic, narcissistic, dumb. And not worth a story. Why do I even visit your stupid page... Kraptrashians all the time.

Selebraties Suck

WTF is this guy? Never heard of him.

Good thing he was only making fun of Jesus and not queers, or TMZ would be going nutz.

Selebraties Suck

WTF is this guy? Never heard of him.

princeluvr41

Im sure hes just kidding ,geezus

NobodySpecial

So they are about to crucify Scott ? This is fantastic news !

James420

There are so many celebrities with talent who are doing remarkable tHings yet this is what makes headlines. It's a shame that this family gets so much attention for doing pretty much nothing of worth

Esther the Great

Please go away kardashians and take your badly tweezed eyebrows with you!

Rolm

test

TJ

Gathering of the CON ARTISTS! These people have way too much money! Unfortunately people can't resist commenting. Harvey Levin works for Kris Jenner. It's all about fleecing the gullible public.
Who thought this c--p up? Really?

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments