Justin Bieber

NAKED

'It's My D**k In a Guitar!'

8/12/2013 11:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0811_justin_biever_article_wm_naked_tmz_2Justin Bieber is wise enough to know when a gift needs givin' ... but he didn't have a box -- so he covered his junk with a guitar and jammed out a naked serenade for one lucky lady fan -- HIS GRANDMA!

TMZ has obtained photos of a completely nude Biebs strumming away on his big wooden instrument ... at his grandmother's home in Toronto during Thanksgiving back in November 2012.

And why, you ask, did Bieber go ass naked for g-ma?

0811_justin_biever_article_wm_naked_tmz_1Our sources tell us JB had been staying at his granny's house during the holiday ... and slept in a little too late on Thanksgiving morning.

Bieber finally woke up after hearing family and friends stirring around the house -- so he thought he'd prank 'em ... by grabbing his guitar and playing a naked set a la Jenny from "Forrest Gump" ('memba that?).

We're told birthday-suited Bieber went right up to his grandma and started belting out some impromptu lyrics ... like, "I Loooove you grandmaaaa ... how are youuuu ... helloooo grandma."

We're told G thought it was pretty funny -- and everyone in the home was cracking up -- but granny begged the pop star to get back in his room to put some damn clothes on, stat.

Thanksgiving -- they go balls out.

0812_justin_beiber_naked_photos_footer_V2

Googie

It's official - his brain is fried. Just a matter of time before he's taken 5150 or ends up in jail. Not in a week or month, but eventually. I'll start the guessing at 2 yrs.

carter.danyca.ebony@gmail.com

What kind of drugs is HE on to do that??

janet

Too funny. Justine Bieber. Yo, fan base.

desi

Who really believes this? I'm sure TMZ is having a good laugh and know that this is obviously a hoax. Jamming out on his guitar in front of his GRANDMOTHER? Lol. I think it's funny. Besides, the Biebs isn't even that tall; the photoshopped body looks like an avatar's body.

SaraShugran

R u serious TMZ he's not even that f*cken tall! Y'all need to work on your Photoshopping skills so FAKE! Y'all would do anything for attention

Bobo Frog

These photos have just made severall million teenage girls very happy.

Petite

It's 4am here in Texas and I am officially declaring that after seeing JB in the buff, we ARE SUCCEEDING! Enough already!!!

Scott Levy

So now we know he's not the only creep in that family. Apparently they're all pretty creepy.

protectBieber

Ok so i love how they at it's Justin on Thanksgiving... Yet the Canadian Thanksgiving is October 14 and he got the owl tattoo the 28 or something like that...... Really tmz grow up and leave him alone

Idgaf

Tmz grow the **** up go get real jobs stop trying to take prez Hilton's an this **** is fake .

Idgaf

My baby has ass . Next time make sure you get his big ass right . Not some flat ass !

Idgaf

Remove the guitar so I can see JERRY & justin can open the door like that any day for me tmz is ratchet

Me

If I would have seen this freakazoid when I hit puberty, I would have gone running back to the womb.

BabyBubba

Pray for Justin.

Petite

I remember when I was a young fan the age of the girls who like Justin. I was in LOVE with Andy Gibb. Andy NEVER posed naked, and I'm thankful for that. Because I clicked on this, now I have to go wash my eyes out with bleach.