Famke Janssen

Cops Investigating CREEPY Incident at NYC Pad

8/13/2013 6:25 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0813_famke_01
Famke Janssen -- who famously played Jean Grey in the "X-Men" movies -- claims she's been targeted in a crime so creepy, it will make your skin crawl ... TMZ has learned.

Law enforcement sources tell us ... Janssen filed a police report recently saying she returned home to her NYC home this weekend and noticed a children's book in her bedroom ... "The Lonely Doll."

Problem is ... Janssen doesn't own that book and INSTANTLY became weirded out.

To make matters worse, "The Lonely Doll" is about a couple of toys who promise to NEVER, EVER LEAVE each other. It also has a super creepy book cover.

0813_subasset_lonely_doll

Janssen called police ... believing someone must've broken into her home and placed the book there.  Creeeeeeeppppyyyyy.

We're told cops are investigating the incident as a burglary ... and are currently checking out surveillance footage to see if they can identify the creeper.

Sources say there are no signs of forced entry and Famke told police no one has had access to the home.

We reached out to Janssen for comment. So far no word back.

J.E.B.

What does she expect? She starred in that horrifying movie, "100 Feet", and if you mess with the paranormal, it will mess with you.

shannon2

Security cameras are going to show it was Famke herself that placed the book there....in her Dark Phoenix costume.

billybob

OHH SH*IT!
Michael's soul hasn't found it's rest yet, he cursed to ghost as a pedogeist in celeb houses until someone solves the secret mystery he's trying to tell us. These books are just the beginning, BELIEVE ME!

Italia

One of her friends probably left it there. Did she even bother to check with her friends and/or her maids, or did she "not pass go" and just went directly to "weirding out"?

Pookie

That is seriously creepy. Gave me chills just reading about it.

brian

She starred in ****ed-up films like House of Haunted Hill and Deep Rising and THIS creeped her out? Probably just some EMO's way of saying "I kinda like ya."

ghost

Time to move! Creepy.

Patti

OMG! This was my favorite childhood book but I couldn't remember the name. I only remember it had a pink checkered cover and about a stuffed doll! Thanks for letting me find a childhood memory!

ArtofAnAngel

Great publicity for the book, gotta read this...

double d

I loved that book

be real

SHE LOOKS LIKE A MAN! NOW THAT IS CREEPY

morgan

I can't say that I would be able to stay there anymore.

shaun

shes a cougar fa sho

french opinion

Wow.

Lydia

That's not something I would want to come home too. OMGGGGGGGGGG !

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments