Aaron Paul

'Breaking Bad' Movie

Would Be Impossible. Here's Why ...

8/14/2013 7:06 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

081413_aaron_paul_launch
Don't hold your breath for a "Breaking Bad" movie after the season ends ... 'cause EVERYONE IS GONNA DIE!!!!!!!

At least that's what Aaron Paul told us last night (please, please, please be joking).

Paul -- who plays Jesse Pinkman on the AMC series -- was leaving The Sayers Club with some friends last night when we asked if there was a chance the upcoming finale was just a teaser into a REAL finale on the big screen.

But Paul didn't just shoot down that idea ... he also may have spoiled the ending of the TV series.

Though, we're guessing he was just fooling around. Then again, maybe not?

Azi

I think shows like The Sopranos, Breaking Bad, Son's of Anarchy and the like are well written, but I tend to resent the glorification of criminal activity.

I feel shows of this nature have a part in the moral decline in this country. Just my opinion !

Dom The Mover

On Talking Bad, Julie Bowen had an awesome Idea, that a bad batch of meth created The Walkers on Walking Dead, now thats a great Finale

Bridget

I just love Aaron Paul. He does a brilliant job playing Jesse on the show. But on top of that, he really seems to appreciate his success. He seems to go out of his way for fans, from what I have heard. Just a real cool guy.

And might I add, how great was the premier!! If it was any indication of how the rest of the show will go, I think we are in for some ridiculously good television the next 7 episodes.

Pudding Tang

Bryan Cranston and Aaron Paul FTW !

KnuckleDragger

I think everybody's gonna die. Nobody really likes their life in this thing, anyway...

Max

Good Guy Aaron. Need more Hollywood types like him.

D-INCARNATION

Jesse is it true your Hollys father ?

Keyser Söze

Obvi, Paul was joking, cause, if he wasn't, you damn well know Gilligan and AMC would actually go Heisenberg on him... like, for real.

If you've actually snitch, Aaron, do not answer to that knock on your door...

ticallion

TMZ, why would you repeat what he said and possibly spoil the ending of the show. When the news is slow you always publish stuff just to piss people off (e.g. yesterday's Oprah story).

Gsmith

He wasnt joking at all. Spoilers are all over the Internet and they confirm exactly what he said. Skyler, Walt, Walt Jr, Jesse... All die

bigad0508

There could be a movie...I'm thinking Prequel!

Breaking break

Big battle. Todd killed. Skyler killed. Walt shots himself. Jesse and Walt's baby in the last scene.