Gia Allemand

911 Call

'Don't Stop' CPR

8/15/2013 12:50 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0814_gia-allemand_911_laUNCH
TMZ has obtained the 911 call placed moments after "Bachelor" star Gia Allemand's boyfriend Ryan Anderson found her on Monday, following an apparent suicide attempt -- in which you can hear what sounds like Ryan saying "don't stop" giving CPR.

The audio is choppy, but from what you can hear the dispatcher gives CPR instructions to Ryan. It sounds like Ryan then relays those instructions to someone else -- presumably Gia's mother who was present -- telling her, "Keep going ... don't stop." Ryan sounds calm.

As we reported, Gia's cause of death is suicide. She was hospitalized in New Orleans after Ryan found her in her room, and she was subsequently placed on life support. Gia died on Wednesday.

Ryan -- who plays basketball for the New Orleans Pelicans -- was by Gia's side when she died, along with Gia's mother.

Gia appeared on Season 14 of the reality show. She was 29.

0814_gia_allemand_remembering_footer

6one9

PPL really need to ``` get help!!
Just reach out!!!
Killing yourself IS NOT the answer!!!

Shoozie

Suicide is NOT the answer, y'all. Tomorrow may be better but you won't know that if you are not there. TALK to someone about what you are thinking, a friend, relative, counsellor, Doctor, teacher. The list of people that are available to listen and help you is long. Don't make your family and friends wonder why you did it.

HoTMZ

I really can't imagine she would kill herself by brutally hanging herself - something women rarely do - just because her boyfriend hadn't proposed yet. Something is not right, I sense foul play.

lilly

what a sad news, she was beautiful and looked like a down to earth gal.....here is info about her mother Donna

AuntShell

Stop calling it a suicide attempt!

AuntShell

Stop calling it a suicide attempt

1 opinion

How much more BS are you going to wring out of this story, TMZ? Let the poor girl Rest In Peace.

HooahJuice

How many douchebags on here can "hate" my post? "This is TMZ, not CNN" and they call me EMO?

{S CON/CON

Sharon

This is bull****. I fully believe the girl was faking a suicide attempt to get her man to pity her. I'd bet money that she thought him "saving" her would pave the way to him marrying her.
(talk about brain dead)

So let me get this straight... She chooses to hang herself and MOMENTS LATER her man walks in and finds her.

Not DEAD yet but just you know.. Hanging.
Uh huh.

Sounds to me like someone took a call from a groupie in the car instead of heading straight home and her little ruse cost her the ultimate.

NO sympathy. Suicide is too selfish!
The only ones I feel sorry for are the ones she left behind.

Areader

Not cool TMZ...There's no need to post this or all other 911 calls you post!

Horsegirl❤

Honestly, equine therapy works wonders. Geez, two pretty girls gone, in one week! These boyfriend/men/husbands problems. Amanda, Lindz, anyone with afflictions, horses are amazing therapy. My horse has saved my life. My horse is my true soulmate. Horses are considered expensive, but one can take lessons, lease, volunteer with equine therapy with disabled children. please no mean comments, I say this with compassion for women. "she flies without wings"!

Sili'LilSkoolgrl

Hanging oneself is an act of aggression meant to leave a violent image for the ones left behind. Killing oneself over a man adds a layer of lameness that's demeaning to the individual even in death. Get an identity before entering into relationships, and avoid relationships altogether if you're bi-polar. It never ends well.

Elena

I've always hated that TMZ posts 911 calls for tragedies like this. It isn't our business and it's cruel to the families who are in the middle of it.

lemon

She was 29 and thought this was her only way out? Suicide is selfish. A permanent solution to a temporary problem. She really was that dumb.

Bella1983

Is it just me or do they sound way too calm in this call. I mean, if I had just found my loved one in this manner I'd be hysterical, crying, shaking, frantic... It was just way to calm for trying to revive your loved one you just found hanging and unconscious. Strange.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments