Kim Kardashian

The Big Reveal

First Pics Since Birth

8/15/2013 12:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0814_kim_kanye_kardashian_west_baby_first_photos_akm_gsi_article_launch_wm
Kim Kardashian
finally showed her face in public after birthing baby North West -- surfacing at an L.A. medical facility Wednesday -- and giving us a glimpse at her post pregnancy bod ... sorta.

These are the FIRST photos of Kim and Kanye West with their daughter since KK popped back in June, and everyone looks happy and healthy. Hell, even Yeezy was smiling as they walked into the doc's office ... with a nanny-assist, naturally.

No shot of North's face though ... she was fully covered in a car seat.

Mama K was all top secret too -- concealing her figure under a baggy button-down with another shirt tied around her waist and famous cheeks ... for extra coverage.

Hey, Kim knows her body is a cash cow -- and she ain't giving away the milk for free.

bb

One thing I notice is that only uneducated trash who happen to have money are so concerned with shoving it in everyone's faces by not carrying their own kids, getting super obvious plastic surgery and showing off their bling-bling left right and center. People who either are old money OR have true inner classiness having nothing left to prove. Note how Wills and Kate carry little George themselves.

Kaz

Anyone considered they might have wanted a nanny to hold the baby for safety reasons?
I imagine 50 paparazzi coming at you is stressful enough without having to hold a new born as well. They can be vultures.
For all we know, that nanny could've gone by unnoticed while Kim and Kanye were busy being chased around all day and night!

Just My Opinion

Unreal. They can't even carry their own baby. This wasn't even her leaving the hospital after giving birth.
I had a C-section, and was waiting on a wheel to come. never did. I carried my son from my hospital room down to the lobby, and sat down while my husband went to get he car. My husband ask to carry him for me, but that was a beautiful thing to carry my sweet baby down stairs after giving birth to him. Rich people are too spoiled. LOL

Mires

All these TMZ people were saying that she looks great.. stop kissing her *ss! she looked like a total mess!

YSH

Yhey aren't carrying the bag just in case the Paps get out of control, they can defend themselves or protect the baby. If 'Ye needs to whoop ass he can't put the baby down and then kick ass. I am surprised no bodyguards are around though...hmmm

AquaGyrl315

You have one child and you hire other people to help you take care of him/her. I don't understand why so many celebrities would rather pay for help than to take the time and bond with their child(ren). What is so hectic in her life that she can't take care of her own child, Kanye walks behind her yet neither one can carry the baby's carrier to and from their vehicle. How freakin' sad is this.

liquid kitty

"Does this purse make my ass look big?"

Taylor

I love that she cant even carry her own baby.. she got someone else doing it.... :/

Brooklyn

Why is the Nanny holding the baby? I really dislike Kim, I think that she is a media whore. It's a shame that Kanye is their and he isn't even carrying the baby. Both are Losers and didn't deserve a baby if she isn't going to care for it. Kim said that she needs a nanny because she needs to sleep a full 8 hours......and nobody else does. Many men and women take care of their children and get barely any sleep. It's what parents do. I work in one of the biggest hospitals in America and help perform suregries on a daily basis with maybe 6 full hours of sleep a night and then go home to my 3 children. KIM you can go suck it! Grow up!!

bill

she's skinny,cause black men make up 30% of men with a.i.d.s.

Kaycee

Pathetic that they can't carry their own baby but I can see why they didn't. There is not a baby in that car seat, it's just a ploy. Just like all the so called celebs do with the bait and switch. First car pulls out with the celeb....second car pulls out much later with the nanny and baby and brought in through a back way. All the photographers are with the first car. Classic and you'd think they'd wise up but then again we are talking about photogs who have no brains or real skills so.....

fastdriver

They're "great" parents! They can't even carry their own baby because they have to "pose" for the cameras!

sarafay

That nanny is known for taking care of celebrity infants. I believe she was Bill & Guliana, Gavin R and Gwen Stefani, Tom and Kate, Britney Spears infant nanny. She specializes in working with babies and usually moves on to a new family by six months. Don't be mad because these people can afford to get help at such a hard and stressful time in parenting. And she does look great, she just had a frickin baby, bet all us mothers wish we looked as food as she does 1.5 months after having our kids. Stop hating, it is really unattractive..

Uriza04@gmail.com

To all people out . We not hating . Money is everything!!!! Theres more important things and people and little kids sick with cancer and kim kardadhian body and baby is not important . When we die we don't take nothing ....NADAAAAAAA

kaili

Right, let's start obsessing over whether or not she's lost the baby weight. Because what baby wants a fat f*cking cow as a mom. And also, it really matters.

Previous 15 Comments | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments