Kourtney Kardashian

Male Model Says

DNA Test Is BS

8/15/2013 4:30 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0815_michael_girgenti_kourtney_kardashian_tmz_article
Kourtney Kardashian
's DNA test doesn't prove jack ... so says the male model who insists he's the REAL father of her 3-year-old son Mason, not Scott Disick.

Michael Girgenti tells TMZ, he saw the DNA test results TMZ posted on Thursday, which Kourtney got from an independent lab, showing that Scott is Mason's dad -- but Girgenti insists those results could easily have been forged.

As a result, Girgenti is refusing to back off his paternity lawsuit, in which he claims he knocked up Kourtney in 2009 after meeting her at a photo shoot ... and Mason is the result.

Girgenti tells us he won't be satisfied until a court-monitored DNA test is conducted.

As we reported, Girgenti is suing Kourtney for joint custody of Mason. A court hearing has been set for next month.

Roxxiee

i think mason does look like this model dude. and why shouldn't he know the truth. If it it court appointed then the truth will come out and if it is his he should get partial custody and and partial child support ... She has enough money... if it was a girl claiming he was the day he would have to pay so it goes both ways !

Mike44090

I'm surprised Kris allowed Kourtney just tell the public the results free of charge. I would have expected Kris to make her come on her talk show so she could pull a Maury Povich to reveal the DNA test results.

habes

if this guy wants to take it the distance and he is sure Mason is his, then put up some money. If the DNA test comes back that he is full of crap them he pays the Kardashians 100,000... if he is Dad... then he will be well compensated anyway as the kid isn't this guys prize.

Will always LOVE RJ

Why cant it be Kris "THE WHORE SKANK" jENNER...dead at 57!!! :)

oink

Wouldn't it be a BIG surprise that the next DNA test says he is the Daddy and Kartrashians faked /.forged the first DNA test, hahahahah

98Typ

This guy is nuts. I looked up pics, and Mason not only looks just like Scott, but the other kid too. Besides, the Kardashians are a wall of re-enforced concrete lol

BettyS

Interesting that the test was even done. I have no doubt who fathered my children cause I never slept with anyone but my husband. Kourt must have a doubt or Scott to go through with it. Seems like where there is smoke there is fire.

elena

Not a fan of these people but this story is BS

Denise

I believe this guy......

Leopold butters Stotch

She is the least goofy Kardashian.

Temp Angel

When I had to have a dna test done it came back only 97% and I asked the lab tech why it wasn't 100% and they said that no test ever comes back higher then 98 plus we had to take a pic of me my daughter and the father in question show our id's. I don't know if its true about the percentage but that is what Lab Corp of America told me

Trooper Tom

Just the usual cheap, tawdry dirty laundry about this family of tramps

mommyto1

Yeah, cause the Kardashian clan are known for their honesty. Give me a break.

News Flash

Good job TMZ. I wonder what will happen if another test reveals the model is the Father. Which test would a judge pick? I guess the court ordered one. But still...this is interesting that this guy pops out of nowhere and claims Mason is his. Mason is worth a lot of money. Why wait so long? Scott has loved and raised him so really he's Masons' dad.

Megan