Kourtney Kardashian

Male Model Says

DNA Test Is BS

8/15/2013 4:30 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0815_michael_girgenti_kourtney_kardashian_tmz_article
Kourtney Kardashian
's DNA test doesn't prove jack ... so says the male model who insists he's the REAL father of her 3-year-old son Mason, not Scott Disick.

Michael Girgenti tells TMZ, he saw the DNA test results TMZ posted on Thursday, which Kourtney got from an independent lab, showing that Scott is Mason's dad -- but Girgenti insists those results could easily have been forged.

As a result, Girgenti is refusing to back off his paternity lawsuit, in which he claims he knocked up Kourtney in 2009 after meeting her at a photo shoot ... and Mason is the result.

Girgenti tells us he won't be satisfied until a court-monitored DNA test is conducted.

As we reported, Girgenti is suing Kourtney for joint custody of Mason. A court hearing has been set for next month.

lovely1024

I think it's interesting how many people think that there will be a court ordered test done. Do you know what would happen if every time someone claimed to be a famous child's parent there was a forced test? There would be people coming out of the woodwork. It's ridiculous to think that celebrities - no matter who - should be forced to answer to people who are looking for their own 15 minutes or a payout. Get a life people!!

andre`

The crazy part is that they must have actually slept together. The model guy is claiming to have slept with her and she goes to get a paternity test to prove him wrong for what? The means she did sleep with him to even get a test in the first place. If you didnt sleep with the guy then you wouldn't get a test because you would think the guy is crazy, but she actually when and got a test proves she did sleep with him and she had doubt herself. #sad news I really dont know who Mason looks like for real. It can be Scott or the model guy.

andre`

Why was a test done in the first place if you know willingly you didn't have sex with this guy. That means she did have sex with him. She put that business out there by getting a test and having doubt.

dfmay18

I agree with him...make the KARTRASHIANS do something LEGIT for once..!

PINK PILGRIM SHOE

Does anyone think Kylie is the result of Kris cheating on Bruce? Kylie does not look like him at all. Kourtney may only be following her mom's lead.

KingLokner16

I doubt Mason is his son but he could be right . Kourtney could be lying about the result. Don't think she would come out & say Scott isn't the father even if he isn't

em

Having lots of money can make magical things happen.

Harriet

It sounds to me as if he will never believe that he is not the father. Money and 15 minutes of fame may well be his motive.

Ally

I don’t think Mason is Girgenti’s son, however there is some validity to Girgenti’s story. Kourtney did have sex with him, so in the back of his head, he is thinking that there is a possibility Mason could indeed be his. I really don’t blame him, even though Mason looks nothing like him. It’s just his mind messing with him.

if Girgenti is telling the truth, I actually feel really bad for him. There’s no way he can win against the famous opulent and powerful Kardashian clan.

If he isn’t telling the truth though, then he should really leave this family alone. He doesn’t know who he’s messing with…

GlindaTheGoodBitch

IMO, if you closely inspect photos of Kourtney's kiddies side-by-side, they don't appear to be fathered by the same man. And Lord DisDick is just the type to stick around for the money and fame his children's gammy seems to care more for than her own children, not to mention the grandchildren. We all want to know, ONCE AGAIN, why won't yet another Kardashian own up to it and simply take a paternity test? Problem solved.
<3 Glinda <3 from GlindaTheGoodBitch.com. Be sure to subscribe to my page by clicking on the "Follow" button and don't forget to "Like" my Facebook page too or I may have to beat you with my wand, and I have a really BIG wand, LOL! Smooches!

GlindaTheGoodBitch

joy

Lets not forget about the Anna Nicole Smith story where she had a relationship with Larry Burkett; became pregnant and then fled to the Bahamas with Howard Stern. Then following the birth, she announced Howard was the father, and it was not until after her death that Larry Burkett was indeed deemed the father, per COURT ordered DNA results.
None of us know who the father of Mason really is, and maybe not even Kourtney herself, especially IF she were having a relationship with both men at conception.
Why would she have this DNA testing from an independent facility and who would trust the results if this test was not ordered by the judge. Hopefully an official DNA test will be ordered in October and there will be a definitive conclusion for this family.

OHSHAT

I have two questions for the lawyer Mr. TMZ , LOL ,, 1.) who gets a paternity test if there isn't a shred of possibilty . 2.) Have you seen Mason's ears , they look like the models Micheal to me. The problem with hollywood is everyone has had plastic surgery so sometimes DNA is needed

uygiu

lol...hey! at least they're not married so it's okay

lauren

when its all said and done ..They hooked up ..she was getting it in with another dude...good for her!