Paula Deen's Husband

WE'RE NOT BIGOTS

Now Gimme Chick-fil-A

8/15/2013 8:05 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0815_paula_deen_husband_Splash
Less than two months after Paula Deen went on TV and proclaimed that "everyone should be treated equal" ... her husband Michael Groover was seen walking out of a Chick-fil-A restaurant.

While they do have great food (really great food), is Chick-fil-A REALLY the best place for Paula's hubby to grab a meal ... in the wake of the chef's "I'm not a bigot, please take me back America" campaign?

FYI -- it wasn't too long ago Paula appeared on TV and said, "I believe that every creature on this earth — every one of God's creatures — was created equal, no matter who you choose to go to bed at night with, no matter what church you go to pray. I believe that everyone should be treated equal and that's the way I was raised, and that's the way I live my life."

Just sayin' ...

0815_Chick_fil_a_footer_v2

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

victor

Please get your camera man out of Savannah Harvey this is one place your not wanted.......jerk

jay26mc

Paula Deen is married to Ernest Hemingway?

KAH

No one cares...

I wouldn't of even clicked on the article except I wanted to leave this comment..

Jim

TMZ... What's your point? A TRULY IDIOTIC story, but you wanna keep those click dollars going, don't you?

Amanda

I don't understand this article.... So because she was accused of being racist, case was dropped, her husband cant go into a Chicken place that is christian run but just so happens to not like gay people? I'm sure there are many people out there with all different dislikes that some people wouldn't agree with. Just because he wanted some of their amazing nuggets or a chicken sandwich doesn't mean anything. It must be a slow news day but this is rubbish and a complete waist of time and resources.

News Flash

It means he's in the Dog house. Paula's not cooking.

Chris

So, because the owner of chick fil-a doesn't believe in gay marriage, it makes him a bigot? You need to check the definition of Bigot:

a person who is obstinately or intolerantly devoted to his or her own opinions and prejudices; especially : one who regards or treats the members of a group (as a racial or ethnic group) with hatred and intolerance

Last time I checked, the owner of Chick Fil-A hasn't said hate comments or banned Gays from his restaurant. He just simply doest not believe in Gay Marriage. What you are clearly saying, is that nobody should be able to have their own moral convictions unless those convictions are politically correct. By making this post, you are the one being a bigot towards someone who has different moral convictions than you.

Vince

Who cares where the man ate...He was hungry......

scooter

...and once again the media continues stirring the pot.

News Flash

Poor Michael life used to be so simple, and to him it probably still is. Do you think he even knows what Chic fil A has done or said? He's been working on a boat most of his life. I say, give the old man a break. He isn't Paula Deen he is Michael.

RickReality

Biggest stretch in the history of TMZ

Mary P

How dare they not clear their fast food choices with the gays!? Ugh, I say we get Gloria Allred to represent you and how butthurt you are over them DARING to get a chicken sandwich and waffle fries!!!

(Note: Many gays came out in support of CFA, you don't speak for all of them, Harvey.)

tiff

Wow so if you do not agree with gay marriage you are a bigot? I really want to go give CFA my money right now

tucker

Stop trying to make a mountain out of a molehill.

clarkins

Really.. so if i eat at chick-fil-a i am a bigot? sound to me that the converse must be true, that you are a religious bigot, because you are always criticizing them for their christian beliefs.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments