Kim K to Katie Couric

You're a

Two-Faced Bitch

8/16/2013 11:20 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

0816_kim_kardashhian_instagram_article
Kim Kardashian
is reeling after Katie Couric slammed her in an interview Thursday -- despite sending her a baby gift for North West -- telling Katie not to "talk s**t" if she's going to pretend to be nice.

Kim just responded on Instagram to Katie's In Touch interview, in which Katie said she doesn't understand why Kim and the rest of the Kardashians are famous. Katie said, "I think it's mostly teenage girls that are interested."

And Kim isn't happy, posting an image of the gift Katie sent to her for baby North West, including hashtags that say "I hate fake media friends" and "May I humbly suggest you not send gifts then talk s**t."

Mee-ow.

PS -- If you're wondering why Katie's gift message is cut off, we're told it was a printing error. The message was delivered that way.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

People Annoy Me

I wonder if Kim knows what the world knows her for....
Other than her tape, I don't follow up on her in the least bit.

BLUE UGLY 💩

Shut the f*ck up Kim. Childish B*tch.

HLyWDgreg

TMZ is so in the tank for these sKumbags I'm surprised they published this story making Kim look like a F ing B that she is!

Dead account Delete at will

Kim once again being a classless Wh**e. Kayne must be rubbing off on her more and more.

ithoughtitwasgum

Fat hairy muslim

Dead account Delete at will

I still wanna see Kim and Kris's Baby that Kaynes wants to raise with Kim

Chgo411

As much as i think the Kardashian's suck and talentless I am beginning to see a side I rather enjoy. First the mom puts Oblamo in his place and now Kim disses this fake b*tch!

Keyser Söze

Yep, Couric and/or her people are definitely two-faced.

But it doesn't mean they're wrong... far from it.

Pudding Tang

Oh yeah, how dare Katie state the obvious. Who knew?

mike53051

Stop acting like a skank, and people won't talk sh*t about you.

D

Why would Katie Couric send an Assian a baby gift in the first place?

ninatrans

May I humbly suggest that Kim Kardashian undergo and ego check? You dare to compare yourself with someone who has earned the right to where they are in life through contributions that go beyond laying on your back and parading in front of cameras?

Grown-ups can have an opinion about something a person does that won't preclude them from being courteous to that person. But knowing that would require some enlightened awareness on Kim's part.

So let me put this in terms Kim Kardashian would be able to understand: GROW UP!

Majestik

Well then Kimmykakes, do tell Katie and the rest of us what you are famous for then post up fake instagram angry messages about FAKE PEOPLE. Takes one to know one, eh?

Wallace

These people need to get over themselves. And hopefully finally go away!

Smedrano0206

The truth hurts...not as much as jumping on a bicycle with no seat...but it hurts

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments