Lindsay Lohan

Her Ass Was a F****** CHAMPION on 'Eastbound'

8/16/2013 4:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0815_lindsay_lohan_east_bound_and_down_article_tmzLindsay Lohan knocked it out of the park on "Eastbound & Down" -- sources tell TMZ, she crushed her cameo Kenny Powers-style ... and even got a standing ovation from the cast and crew.

Sources close to production tell us, Lindsay didn't just conduct herself professionally while on set this week in North Carolina -- showing up on time and memorizing her lines backwards and forwards -- she was actually funny too.

As we reported, Lindsay is set to appear in the series finale, playing Kenny's illegitimate daughter.

After filming, we're told the cast and crew were so impressed by Lindsay's performance, they gave her a standing o. We're told the HBO show's co-creator Jody Hill hugged it out with Linds and thanked her for taking the gig.

Post-rehab fun fact: we're told Lindsay had a sober living coach with her the entire time she was on set.

We're told Lindsay wants everyone to know she's serious about her second millionth chance, and she's determined to make it count. So far, so good.

Previous 15 Comments | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19

Suzy Q

I totally forgot about this "interview".

Sunday is Breaking Bad, Dexter, and The Newsroom.

You know, quality TV.

I can't imagine the ratings were high at all (the real ones).

Sam

Love how Lindz was so, shall I say, hesitant about the Dina/Milo question of exploitation. "No they weren't" she said, but, then hesitated, sought of hemmed and hawed, then again said no it was all her fault. Was that for America's benefit, to let us all really know, YES, it's true, but she'll never rat them out, cause she's a dutiful, doteful daughter?

Zephyr, Enemy of #LittleWhores

Once a lying cnut, always a lying cnut.

And in Lohan's case, once a junkie, always a junkie.

What a lying piece of shyt.

Bear King of the Dead Thread Heads (and he means it)

Personally, I can't stand her.

Andyconda#LITTLESTAR

Dina hag is getting destroyed on twitter.

seamus

Lindsay is fabulous.

Bear King of the Dead Thread Heads (and he means it)

You're finished Lindsay...........nobody wants you.

seamus

Thank you to everyone for the updates last night-I was reading comments and the next thing I woke up with one of my cats licking my ear. As entertaining as the posts were- Lindsay still managed to put me asleep. LOL

seamus

Lindsay is making a mockery of everyone that struggles with addiction and mental illness. I don't blame Oprah-this is how she makes her living but lets see where this bitch is in 5 years or 5 days.

Bear King of the Dead Thread Heads (and he means it)

I'm still laughing about her thinking that she's this huge star......Bwahahahahahahahaha

LISA

I found this on Yahoo OMG News.

5 Things We Learned From Lindsay Lohan’s Interview With Oprah Winfrey
By Elizabeth Durand | omg! – 7 hours ago

It was clear from the get-go that Oprah was there to play nice, as she lathered Lindsay up with praise for how talented she truly is. Meanwhile, Lindsay was there to reiterate why Hollywood, and the world, should give her yet another chance. But just because Winfrey went kind of easy on the 27-year-old actress doesn't mean we didn't learn anything interesting. Here are the top five takeaways from LiLo's latest tell all:

1. She subconsciously wanted to go to jail.

Though Lindsay told Oprah that getting sent to jail was her biggest wake-up call, she claims that when it happened, she didn't see it that way.

"At that point, I strangely — you know, being in my addiction and everything and having all the chaos around me that I was so comfortable with — I somewhere inside knew, and kind of wanted, to go to jail," the (formerly?) troubled star revealed. "And I think that that was subconsciously being put out there by me, just by my actions, or lack thereof. I think it was just to find some peace and just have no choice but to just sit and be."

2. She finally admitted that she is an addict and her drug of choice is alcohol.

Asked, point-blank, if she is an addict, Lindsay replied, "Yeah" and quickly added that her drug of choice is "alcohol." She admitted, however, that alcohol is far from the only drug she's tried.

"[Alcohol] in the past was a gateway to other things for me. I tried cocaine with alcohol," she confessed. Lohan later revealed that she had also been taking Adderall, but swore that these days the only drugs she's taking are "vitamins."

3. She has tried cocaine 10-15 times.

Though Lindsay told CNN host Piers Morgan just three months ago that she had only done cocaine 4-5 times, she told Oprah a different story. "I really haven't done it more than 10-15 times," she stated, adding, "Of course I said 3-4 [to Piers]; I was terrified of being judged." When Oprah tried again and asked, "So what is the truth?" Lindsay stuck to her (latest) story and repeated, "I've done it like 10-15 times."

She continued, "It allowed me to drink more. It was like a party thing. People would have it and I would do it. I snorted it. I've never injected anything other than getting B12 shots. It went hand in hand with drinking and partying."

4. She is a "very spiritual" person.

It seems that Lindsay took a page from Oprah's book even before sitting down with the media mogul because she made a point to emphasize her spiritual side.

"I am a very spiritual person and I've become more spiritual as time has gone on," she mused. "I'm really in touch with — whether it's prayer or meditation — and you know there are so many powers greater than me in the world. I've been blessed and lucky enough to have been given a gift I can share with other people."

5. She was originally planning to go to Europe a few days after her Oprah interview, but, at the behest of the host, she canceled the trip.

At the very end of their chat, Oprah asked Lindsay if it was true that she was planning to take off for Europe in only a few days time. The host did her best to tread lightly, but couldn't help but question Lohan's decision.

Lindsay, however, insisted she would be fine. "My brother is going to be coming with me," she explained. "I am going to be doing a yoga and meditation kind of retreat." Still, Oprah was not convinced, prompting Lindsay to argue further. "I'm different. I feel different. I'm in a different head space. I don't want those things that I wanted before," she stated before agreeing that she would consider Oprah's suggestion to stay a little closer to home.

The final image from the interview was not of Lindsay or Oprah. Instead, the screen read, "Two days later, Lindsay canceled her vacation to Europe."

In other words, Oprah wanted everyone to know that she had made a difference. And while we truly hope the talk show titan did, rumors have already started that Lindsay has been out partying andacting up on set. For now, we'll file this one under "the jury's still out."

*For the complete article, plus clips of all 5 'takeaways (AKA: Lies), visit site below.

Bear King of the Dead Thread Heads (and he means it)

She would hate me as a neighbor.

LLsez

For those of us who didn't watch, here's a recap (I stopped trying to count the lies and things everyone has heard over and over and over)

8:55 p.m. - A teaser for the interview just aired. There's a lot riding on this for Lindsay.

9:00 p.m. - This segment starts with a flashback to LiLo promoting "The Parent Trap," and shows her downward spiral through to today. It's sad looking back at how troubled her teens and 20s have been.

9:03 p.m. - Lindsay's intention is to "just be me" and have an open conversation during this interview. She looks poised and clear after four days out of rehab. She says she feels "really good."

9:04 p.m. - Little over a minute in and there are already tears in Lindsay's eyes. She says she first entered herself into rehab after she tried Ambien. She's been in rehab six times in total.

9:06 p.m. - Lindsay recalls the moment she learned she was going to jail. She says it was "terrifying."

9:08 p.m. - The big revelations start coming. Lindsay admits she subconsciously "kind of wanted to go to jail," "just to find some peace." She felt "shame" and "guilt" at having to go to jail.

9:10 p.m. - "It's always such a circus when I go to court. It's so humiliating," Lindsay admits. She says it draws focus back to her being a "celebrity who's troubled." When it came time for her to go back to rehab this most recent instance, she says she hit a wall, and it helped to "take these three months to really take care of myself, find myself."

9:15 p.m. - Back after a commercial break. Oprah and Lindsay are discussing what rehab means to her. "I think in the past I've never really surrendered to the fact I just need to shut up and listen," Lindsay says. This time, she did. She says she's "craving spirituality," whereas in the past she was "guarded" and "in denial."

9:16 p.m. - "All I can do is live in each moment," Lindsay says. "I don't have control over tomorrow."

9:17 p.m. - Lindsay says what she's learned most is how to ground herself, and that she doesn't need "outside substances" to experience herself.

9:17 p.m. - Lindsay admits she's an addict, and says alcohol is her drug of choice. She says she's done cocaine 10 to 15 times, mostly with alcohol. Alcohol is her gateway drug.

9:17 p.m. - She did cocaine because "it allowed me to drink more." Lindsay's cocaine consumption of choice is snorting it. "I've never injected anything other than getting B12 shots," she says with a laugh.

9:18 p.m. - Lindsay says she's spent the past three months healing so she can be a whole person again. She's now talking about her troubled childhood with her "chaotic" family.

9:19 p.m. - Oprah asks Lindsay if she's addicted to chaos, and Lindsay says that might be so. She liked the "comfortable chaos," and it's hard for her to come to terms with just being okay.

9:20 p.m. - So what's different this time? "Not taking Adderall," Lindsay says. "That's a big deal. ... I don't need it." She's only on vitamins now, and she says she feels much calmer.

9:22 p.m. - "I have to regain the trust of people in my career," Lindsay says. She thinks she can turn her career around. Here's the "I'm my own worst enemy" line shown in the teaser.

9:26 p.m. - Another commercial break over. Lindsay moved to Los Angeles at age 17 or 18 after "Mean Girls," and says it was around then that she started spiraling out of control. She didn't notice then that people were around "for the wrong reasons."

9:28 p.m. - Lindsay wasn't being guided in her late teens; she was making too much money ($7 million per picture) and spending what she describes as too much money. No one was there to help her learn how to handle things.

9:30 p.m. - She ignored her family when they said she should move back to New York when things started to go bad. She says she "didn't want to face ... a lot of things that were going on." Her first DUI was "scary," but not a wakeup call. Neither was the time she spent in jail.

9:34 p.m. - Hah, there's a Cliffside Malibu commercial. Well played, Cliffside. Well played.

9:35 p.m. - We're back. Oprah asks Lindsay what's causing her "disease," Lindsay says it's "lack of self-will," she didn't want to feel great. Now, she says she "feels whole again."

9:36 p.m. - "I have such a desire to want to keep this feeling and stay that way, and I'm willing to do whatever it takes," Lindsay says. "I really want to be on set. That feeds me."

9:37 p.m. - Oprah talking about women who became famous for simply walking the red carpet and have "no talent." Wonder who she's talking about ...

9:39 p.m. - "I've always known things about myself. I've just chosen to not recognize them and not act on them," Lindsay says of what she's learned. "I've always been aware of my faults. ... I've lived so many lives in one lifetime at this point, and it's not interesting to me anymore."

9:41 p.m. - "Nobody's perfect. I love my parents," Lindsay says of her seemingly troubled relationship with her family. She addresses the voicemail her father released where she claimed Dina Lohan was on cocaine, which she's later revealed was a lie.

"She wasn't out of control. I was more out of control. It was a bad mother/daughter fight," Lindsay says. "I said a lot of things that were not true that I was saying spitefully. ... I was acting out, and I was acting like a crazy person, so I knew what was the one thing that would really trigger her and set her off and hurt her. I wasn't thinking clearly. ... I was really ashamed by that."

She says she wishes people would take the blame of her downward spiral off of her parents, because she blames herself. "I don't think anything was intentionally done in that way," Lindsay says. "They're just parents, really, at the end of the day."

9:49 p.m. - To the people who say Lindsay has already had too many chances, she says, "There's something to be said about me going forward that if I'm going to put myself in a public situation, that's open season for people to say whatever they're going to say. ... I can control not putting myself there."

9:50 p.m. - "If people only knew the real parts of the real sides of things and were open to hearing that. Because that's not interesting," Lindsay says. "Me really trying to be happy and accepting that I'm happy now, that's boring. ... That's really frustrating, and I can't control that. I can control staying on my path of recovery."

9:51 p.m. - Her "path of recovery" is "staying present."

9:56 p.m. - Lindsay talks "The Canyons." She says she was "grateful" to just be on set for that movie. Apparently the reason she was never on time to sets in the past was because she was "distracted" and didn't appreciate either her own time or others' time.

9:57 p.m. - Now Oprah is talking about Lindsay's new OWN docu-series. Oprah is concerned that Lindsay is planning to go to Europe so soon after rehab, and Lindsay says the plan is for her brother to join her on a yoga and meditation retreat. Oprah asks if that's the best decision for her at that point in time. "I'm different," Lindsay says. "I feel different. I'm in a different headspace." She promises she won't party, because she doesn't want the things she used to want. Following the interview, Lindsay canceled her trip.

10:00 p.m. - Oprah's final words to Lindsay: "I want you to win."

Its Nikki Bitches

new thread

Bear King of the Dead Thread Heads (and he means it)

Can you even imagine a Thanksgiving dinner at the Lohan's?......Probably swiped the neighbor's turkey.

Previous 15 Comments | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19