« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Justin Bieber

Shirt Comes Off

When NBA Friends Come Over

8/17/2013 12:01 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
TMZ TV

081613_biebs_launch
Justin Bieber ditched Lil Za and Lil Twist for NBA stars Kevin Durant and Tyson Chandler ... who both mysteriously popped by his house for a sit down.

Must've been one helluva get together -- 'cause JB's shirt went missing ... again!

TMZ_On_TV_SubNavigation

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

uruseless

Maybe they are both much better hung than Lil Twit and Lil Za Za. That facial expression has to make you wonder.

JuanRambo

I'm going to go party/hang out with Justin Bieber... LMFAO

Steve

Biebs loves the BBC. He's moved on from the Lil Twist to a real donkey dick.

Gretchen

I'm getting very tired of seeing this young man parade around showing off his scrawny lil body. I guess he thinks he looks good. He hurts my eyes!! I prefer my man, a 6'4" 225lb cop who can make a pretzel out of JB and his lil friends..

Double Bubble

Beiber is just asking to get raped..taking her shirt off every chance she gets.... what a scrawny goof

Gretchen

Ummm... I'd also like to know how this ended up in the sports section. Just because a couple of NBA players visited him and he took off his shirt has NOTHING to do with sports news. Sheesh....

Stiletto

Caption: "Yo, if I hang with the brutha's, maybe my 2" popgun will grow?"

James25

Why does Justin always have that deer in the headlights facial expression? Is it because he's smoking weed all the time?

BIEBER GO HOME!!! ▬(~_-)▬►

Circle Jerk!

Michel

Why is it that Justin always likes to be half naked around other guys...?

Kev the Realist

Someday this idiot is going to realize that everytime he show up in one of these photos shirtless, with his ghetto pants down around his knees, he just looks like the pathtic little douch$bag that he is and that evryone, Other than his teenybopper fans are laughing their asses off at how freekin dumb this kid really is. He is so far from cool it is a joke.

squeelz

Kevin and Tyson why would you two associate yourselves with this punk b!$&@?????

lulu2009

Why would black NBA players want to hang with this white kids sorry behind????

Dusty

Hmmmmm wondering how much jb paid them or what did he share with them...Maybe they pee in mop buckets too...They don't think much of their sport to associate with a skinny little girl that needs to keep her clothes on....

R. Hall