Lou Ferrigno

Good Genes or Good Docs?

8/18/2013 12:42 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0718_lou_ferrigno_hulk_genesLou Ferrigno's good looks are incredible!

Here's the then 29-year-old "Incredible Hulk" actor in a promo photo back in 1980 (left) -- and 33 years later the now 61-year-old muscle man at a convention earlier this year (right).

Lou Ferrigno...

• Good Genes
  • Good Docs
We gotta ask...

keepinitrealincali

Lou looks exactly like what he is-- a 61 year old man! The only anti-aging thing he's doing is coloring his hair and who over the age of 30 doesn't? Lou's lookin' good at 61.

She's baaaack

He looks like a clean living 61 year old man. He has some lines and some sags and just enough character in his face that you can tell he hasn't Botoxed. His hair is colored, but I'll give him that because the rest is all natural and he looks great. Looking good Lou!

stu

Good steroids.

Demi

Who cares about his botox use osteroids bs, the guy was a astud, still is... And he works out hard to look 20 years younger. He is still hot! Love me some Lou!

Uncle Rufus

Geez...there should be a "NEITHER" box, no?

JrzGrl

He looks the same as he always has. He eats healthy and takes good care of himself. That's why he looks good. No secrets here. Good for him!

Ravenwolf

for a guy who is deaf, he's had a great career, even if it wasn't a blockbuster type, I've always admired him. he looks great for his age.

Kimberly

It's neither good genes or good docs. I suspect it's a Good ATTITUDE!!

Clytemnestra

It is so obvious no doc has touched that face...he looks amazing. I suspect genes and healthy living.

Clytemnestra

Whoever does his hair coloring deserves applause...it's perfect!

Dino

he has never been good looking really ... I saw him once ... he got an attitude like he is all that... funny but he is not an actor for real !

CatS

Kanye is just plain dumb-and I know, I've been in Mensa Canada for 30 years! And we hate Celine Dion (we're english. In Quebec they kiss her toilet paper). Justin Beiber is a disgrace to us in Canada. He is nothing like a Canadian now. Please, please give him citizenship for the U.S.!!!!!!

CatS

Lou Ferrigno is hearing impaired, hence, the funny accent. He cannot hear enough to pick up on enunciating properly. Had a bad meeting with him, the 80s, in a Florida bar. He told me to dance for a man, then walked out without paying. Creep! No fan here!
Cat