Mel Gibson

Check Out My

Lethal Weapons

8/19/2013 9:50 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0819_mel_gibson_muscles_launchMel Gibson is only hitting one thing these days ... the gym ... just check out the diesel arms he unveiled in L.A. on Friday.

Makes sense. 57-year-old Gibson is set to play the villain in next year's action flick "Expendables 3" alongside equally yoked middle-aged actors Sylvester Stallone, Arnold Schwarzenegger, Jason Statham, and Dolph Lundgren ... so bulking up is kind of expected.

But we're still blown away, and not just by Gibson's guns. We don't think we've ever seen the guy in a tank top before.

Anthony

Still kinda shocked Mel never went Hollywood and got the hair transplants and face lifts that would surely have helped him keep some of the great looks he once possessed. Nope not Mel, he don't give a crap about that stuff.

bus4bud

One word: creepy! !

Bambi

Mel is HOT!!!

Snyderwife

Wow TMZ...did you really just put Jason Statham into a category with mostly senior men? He's still got ten years on the youngest of that group....I'm just saying. Stallone, Arnold, Dolph and Mel Gibson don't even look good for their ages. JMO...

Nickk420

If I was gay I'd be his sugarbaby.

michelle

The name is Gibson, Mel Gibson
G-d Bless

Kimberly

Better to beat the new girlfriends with. He's just a Pig with big arms!

chicagoannie

Very nice from the neck down....

Sili'LilSkoolgrl

Told ya he was on roids flock. It's why his hair is falling out and his skin is thicker than an elephant's.
'Expendables' is an apt title for this group of gorillas who refuse to accept the fact they're old and ugly. Sly just wants to look better than his contemporaries. That's why he got Gibby on board. Since they're all into waxing, you would think it would have been in Gibby's contract to wax those beastly arms.
He has what any personal trainer old call a 'rushed physique'. HGH and bench presses, then lipo the belly. Anything more rigorous would have sent Gibby to the ER. The only thing he didn't need to work on were those giant calves.
Where's Bovine? I bet she couldn't stomach the new and improved version. LOL! Rabid Bunnynutz, F'Duddy and Michie are the only delusional ones left. He could have a giant port wine stain on his face and you would still say he's lookin' good. Don't tell me you guys weren't shocked and extremely disappointed with this latest pic. Please!

EmpressK

He's an older Charlie Sheen.

backfire

Looking good.

Truth

EEEW! DUDE IS AGING LIKE HIS RACIST DAD!! #TRUTH!!

Debbie

I love Mel Gibson! He has been through a lot and I agree has not always handled things like he should. He is still very sexy and funny and I would watch him in anything!!! Love you Mel!

MC GRUNT

Give me a R
Give me a O
Give me a I
Give me a D
Give me a S

Mike

I love your writers!!! You're right, never have seen him in a "tank top" before....... you know, the white kind, you wear around the house, when the wife's outta line!!!!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments