Randy Jackson

Bitches About Paris

Debbie Rowe Pissed

8/20/2013 12:25 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0819-randy-paris-jackson
Randy Jackson is pissed that his niece, Paris Jackson, is confined in what he believes is a psychiatric hospital and thinks something really stinks ... but Paris' mom thinks he's delusional.

Randy just tweeted, "I just hate the fact that you [Paris] will probably still be there on my brother's birthday."  Randy adds, "She is not psychotic.  There is no reason for her to be in a psychiatric hospital this long away from her family."

But we've learned Debbie Rowe, Paris' mom, is livid at Randy and is telling friends that he doesn't know what he's talking about.  We're told Rowe said, "As usual, he's grossly misinformed.  He doesn't know what he's talking about.  He has no idea where she is.  She's not in a psychiatric hospital."

Rowe is saying Randy is just bitter because no one wants him to testify in Michael Jackson's wrongful death trial because he's irrelevant.

0701_paris_jackson_debbie_rowe_together_footer_v2

Best Mom

Randy -- if and when someone ever wants your opinion, I'm sure they'll ask for it. Until then -- shut it!

Best Mom

Randy -- if and when someone ever wants your opinion, I'm sure they'll ask for it. In the meantime, just shut it!

lafreak

They need to keep this young girl away from these leeches. Randy should worry about his own families...and get a job, stop sponging off his mother.

Elisabeth

This family didn't let her grieve they exploited her. She needs a SAFE place to grieve. That family is toxic

Elisabeth

She was exploited when she needed to go through the grieving process. That's why she likely tried suicide.

LoveSexMagic

I can't stand Debbie!!!! R.I.P MJ

duilama

SHER
Paris has lost her father, regardless of what ANY of us think of him. She does not see him as a molester, she just plain lost a father, so she needs her mother now.

-------------

me think, Paris' problems are that she finally realized that the father she adored was an evil manipulating child molester and that the mother she wanted is a greedy child trafficking gold digger.

Well, me hope her pains would sharp but short, but who knows, don't blame her if she goes crazy and remains in the nut house all her life. Many people do for cir***stances for less crazy than this. me put the blame when it squarely belongs, the selfish MJ and the monster DR that came up with the idea. She probably went to MJ and told him she could give her a child for $4 millions each.

duilama

Actually, she went and asked for $5 millions each, logic tells me, but MJ wanted a 20% discount for being such a long time customer to the clinic, and MJ also wanted a fake marriage to cover up.

duilama

SHER

-------------

Elizabeth

Paris need's to stay for treatment as long as necessary, to deal with why she felt the need to want to take her own life..

The beautiful young woman, need's time to heal..and to learn how to deal with the crazy Jackson family, and their drama..

SUNFLOWER

What would you send MJ on his birthday this year.

Maybe me, some sunflowers???

You know, I love MJ so much, I wish he could come back alive,

And then, die a slow painful death, right away!!!

God forsaken, child molester, wish you rot in piss!!!

Hibiscus

TMZ always exaggerates, like that vido on Thomas Gibson, not heliarous at all.

Don't think DR cares one way or the other, she is just trying to get to the good side of the bank account, i.e. Paris Jackson, and is scheming to get conservatorship, wait and you will see!!!

Piss, is right, MJ rot in piss!!!

Aurora K. Hall

I work at Home with Google. It's by-far the nicest job I have had. I've made $64,000 so far this year working online and I'm a full time student. I've made such great money. It's really user friendly and I'm just so happy that I found out about it. Here is what I do, Bling6.com

Hibiscus

Hello, knock knock, who is there? Is MJ!

Is MJ who?

Is MJ still dead!!!!

LOL LOL LOL!!!

Jan C

Debbie Rowe sold her children for $9000 a month support and a ranch with horses-- all she cares about is money. She's never been there for these children. Now she wants to jump back into their lives. It's a little late !