TMZ Live

WE'VE MOVED!!!

Now Earlier for Your Pleasure

8/19/2013 11:15 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
TMZ Live

0819_tmz_live_post_art

If you're looking for TMZ Live ... you are tardy for the party.

We've officially moved TMZ Live to an earlier time -- 10 AM PT -- so, join us back here tomorrow (and every other day, M-F) at that time to get in on the conversation.

As for today's TMZ Live -- you missed out on Lindsay Lohan, Thomas Gibson, and Robin Thicke. But don't worry, we'll be posting the full episode ... as usual ... later today.

Michaela

Doesn't 'every other day' mean 'every 2nd day'?

Dead account Delete at will

Hey tmz people. Maybe put a note on the top of the main page with the tmz live time :)
also on your Polls could you put a does not apply box or something next to the options so we can click and see the results if we don't have a answer for the poll. example.
would you rather
A> Lindsay lohan
B> Khole Kardashian
C> a bee hive or shop vac
some people don't or wouldn't do either but still want to see the results.
Thanks

Dino

What we need to know about 'one wonder Hit' Robin Thicke ?

Fitzie

But whyyyy. This was my afternoon delight at work. My suitemate would listen to Howard Stern in the a.m & I would rock with TMZ in the afternoon! C'mon guyssss. I had a calendar reminder at 2p everyday! Fine tho.

Solaera

Well damn. You b i t c h e s could have given a heads up a little earlier, right? Like BEFORE 10 am this morning? Now I'm stuck watching Devious Maids with my lunch. Thanks a lot TMZ.

gibby

just pure idiots!!!

Paul

Move first. Tell everyone about it second. Brilliant! Typical of a show that can't get started on time 9 days out of every 10.

KARMA K

It would have been nice if they warned us, like all of last week, or the weekend! They didn't do it for our pleasure,like they said, they did for them! My sorry ass isn't up that early! So what ever! :)

D-INCARNATION

I hate it, put it back to 430 Baas-ten time, If Fat Mike didn't need three hours to eat lunch we wouldn't be in this mess...

Majestik

I am so not dragging my arse outta bed for a 10 am start time, for pete sakes, I did my house cleaning and then punched into TMZ live for some down time. Guess I won't be around much and I was just getting back into it after moving into a palace from my old slumpit.

tamerlino1969

Wow this is terrible! Guess I won't be able to watch tmz live anymore! Thanks for the heads up it would have been nice to have known on Friday

PledgeofAllegiance

You are going to lose a lot of live viewers with this move, TMZ.

kammiestarr

booooooooo now i cant watch

josephine3333

Dam-I'm mad by your time change.I started my evening with tmz and a glass of wine on central time.So when are you on later in the day?I know you don't care but you have screwed with alot of lives.No viewers then what?

Viewer

Thanks for jacking the East Coast. Still, you're not going to be talking about current at the moment stuff. You'll be talking about yesterday's stuff. Not really worth watching old news!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments