TMZ Live

WE'VE MOVED!!!

Now Earlier for Your Pleasure

8/19/2013 11:15 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
TMZ Live

0819_tmz_live_post_art

If you're looking for TMZ Live ... you are tardy for the party.

We've officially moved TMZ Live to an earlier time -- 10 AM PT -- so, join us back here tomorrow (and every other day, M-F) at that time to get in on the conversation.

As for today's TMZ Live -- you missed out on Lindsay Lohan, Thomas Gibson, and Robin Thicke. But don't worry, we'll be posting the full episode ... as usual ... later today.

Viewer

Thanks for jacking the East Coast. Still, you're not going to be talking about current at the moment stuff. You'll be talking about yesterday's stuff. Not really worth watching old news!

shelly

I must have missed the update of the moving. But thanks for the heads up. :-(

eicarr

All the day's best news breaks after lunch. This is why I don't watch the regular TMZ show anymore(taped early in the am). The only news that early in the morning is yesterdays news. Bummer. Hopefully someone sees the audience waiting to see a show produced in the afternoon about the news that happened THAT DAY, not the day before.

Business decision, but there go the viewers.

Azi

I'm semi-retired an can watch it any time, since I run my own part-time business, so I can do as I please. Sorry to hear about the rest of you. PEACE !
However, I didn't watch today, because of the boring topics !!!!!!!

HLyWDgreg

Huh, maybe Pimp Mom is moving into TMZ's time slot. That would serve Harvey right for Kissing so much Khardasian A. LMFAO

Jus

Well damn that sucks because I'll only be able to watch it maybe once a week on the occasional day off I have instead of watching after I get off from work. I never bother watching the edited version of TMZ live when its posted later in the day. Not as good IMO.

CalebMetcalf

Well I can't watch no more :(

PureRadiance

Watch the soup instead. Joel mcHales funny at least , where TMZ isn't. So no biggie. Just read some of the crap here. And it is crap!!! Don't care what anyone says! Crap!

DefinityFL

Just goes to show what TMZ thinks of their viewers.

Akomplice

That's messed up.. Instead of telling everyone that you're moving (which would have taken about 8 seconds last week to do), you post "You're tardy for the party"?

I'd be willing to bet you could care less about the viewers that watch TMZ "Live" online, when it's actually live, because you don't make as much Ad money off them or something.

That is of course that's all Harvey cares about...

Maybe the Kardashians told you (or paid you) to move, since you're sellouts now.

Unlike some of the other fans It's not a matter of waking up at 10:00am(?.. International?), I'll be in Calc class.

Seeing how I can't stand watching TMZ "live" at 4 o'clock after it has been edited to hell and back. It's just not anywhere near as good. On top of that, your lazy ass IT team doesn't post TMZ Live until the next day (pointless).

You could remedy this by consistently recording the broadcasts on UStream but that would be too much trouble, and why would you? Loyalty and appreciation obviously mean nothing to you.

The fact is, the fans and viewers make TMZ "Live" what it is... You obviously don't understand that.

But what do you expect from a company that hires someone who doesn't possess a modi*** of grammatical intelligence as an Assignment Manager? *Cough* Mike Walters *Cough*

Truth

10AM PST IS 1PM EST TMZ MORONS... EITHER WAY IT'S RETARDED CUZ AT 1 PM EST MAJORITY OF PEEPS EAST COAST ARE ON LUNCH!! WHO THE HELL WATCHES THIS DUMB ASS SHOW DURING LUNCH?? SOUNDS LIKE GAY HARVEY JUST WANTS TO LEAVE EARLY AFTERNOONS EST TO SEE HIS GAY ASS BF. #TRUTH!!

seamus

I am on the east coast so the earlier time is good for me-that is if I remember. Why not just have TMZ live available as soon as it is over? Why the wait? And fix your damn technical difficulties.

bgrowin

Way to go TMZ. Now the low information voter will be even less informed because they won't be able to listen to a significant portion of Rush Limbaugh's show.

Flying Blind

rules me out a lot of days for the few days i was watching.
i'm at the golf course most days at the new time.
i agree the cut replay is mostly boring. i would prefer the live version except maybe thursday.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments