TMZ Live

WE'VE MOVED!!!

Now Earlier for Your Pleasure

8/19/2013 11:15 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
TMZ Live

0819_tmz_live_post_art

If you're looking for TMZ Live ... you are tardy for the party.

We've officially moved TMZ Live to an earlier time -- 10 AM PT -- so, join us back here tomorrow (and every other day, M-F) at that time to get in on the conversation.

As for today's TMZ Live -- you missed out on Lindsay Lohan, Thomas Gibson, and Robin Thicke. But don't worry, we'll be posting the full episode ... as usual ... later today.

Truth

HERE'S THE REAL DEAL... SOUNDS LIKE HARVEY HAS THE GREAT IDEA OF COMBINING 2 SHOWS INTO ONE. THE REGULAR TMZ TV SHOW IS DONE DURING THE MORNING ROUND UP. TMZ LIVE IS DONE AROUND 5PM EST. THAT'S 2 SHOWS THEY HAVE TO DO EVERYDAY... SO WHY NOT COMBINE BOTH TMZ REGULAR SHOW WITH TMZ LIVE. SAVES MONEY AD TIME. SO THE REGULAR TV SHOW AND THE EXPANDED LIVE SHOW IS THE SAME DEAL. EXCEPT MANY NEWS ITEMS OCCUR IN THE AFTERNOON WHICH WAS NORMALLY CARRIED ON TMZ LIVE. BASICALLY EVERY1 WILL BE WATCHING DAY OLD SH*T. POINT BLANK! #TRUTH!!

MARMARCELLOS

Maybe the one show is all we need cause Harvey and Charles don't seem to get along anyway. Charles is ALWAYS jumping over Harvey in conversation and Harvey seems to be in a better MOOD when Charles ain't there. THATS THE REAL!!!!!!

Paula Graham

Sorry about the time change. Wont be able to watch anymore! Not good!

Brat

That's a shame 4:30 was the perfect time for me.

Ironkross

bonehead move

Paul

Who exactly did they think was watching a show this morning that nobody knew about?

Truth

SO WHERE'S TODAY'S TMZ LIVE EPISODE?? GENIUSES... NOT EVEN UPLOADED YET. #TRUTH!!

Sharon

Typical of the lack of respect TMZ shows for viewers. First--never on time for show. Second--move the time slot but don't tell anyone until after the first show has aired in the new time period. Third--accuse viewers of being "tardy to the party". Apparently you really don't want viewers--your show is simply self-indulgent ranting.

wow

Why did you not say anything brfore this .. not after. why not put something at the top of the page so every one would know.. not at 1:30 when you post this.. and why did no one say anything last week about the change. that really sucked.. and i am still looking for todays live show and its still not up yet.. so hate the move so far.. loved it when it was on early things happened lived and now they wont i bet

KnuckleDragger

I'm glad you put this up. Here's why:
I stumbled across TMZ LIVE this morning; was surprised it had changed times. As usual, the TECHNICAL DIFFICULTIES came up over and over as I tried to make an initial post.
Today, instead of complaining on TMZ LIVE about the constant TECHNICAL DIFFICULTIES I decided to phone in. When someone answered the phone I identified myself, told them I just wanted to let them know that the ongoing TECHNICAL DIFFICULTIES were really frustrating and I didn't want to ask a question or be on TMZ LIVE. You what the mutherf*cker on the other end of the line did? He hung up on me!
What a low class, rude, thing to do to someone trying to help and contribute here.
I've been commenting on TMZ LIVE for over 2 years...and if that's the kind of quid pro quo I'm going to get around here, Harvey...then F*CK YOU. I won't be commenting on TMZ LIVE anymore.

df

Good. I spend too much time with TMZ anyways, evidenced by the dream I had where I was kissing Harvey the other night. Sheesh. Where'd that come from? It hasn't been the same since they ditched Lawyer Friday and Jason Beckerman.

OhWell

Hide Harvey's Box.

lovesssit

Not to mention you guys take FOREVER posting TMZ Live later. It's already 9 PM. You guys used to have it up by 7PM (MDT) tops. You guys are laggin'.

TURKEYGIRL

The like and hate buttons never work

Kallan

Oh you guys.....!! Living down here in the land of Oz I used to watch you as I got ready for work in the mornings with my coffee while I did my makeup - but now you are too darn early. I'm sorry but I'm just not prepared to give up my last hour of sleep in the mornings for anybody!!!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments