'Fred' from Nickelodeon

I'm Gay

Won't Bang Judy After All

8/20/2013 12:10 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

Lucas Cruikshank -- the viral video star who played the ultra-hyper "Fred" character in a Nickelodeon movie and several shows  -- has revealed he's gay ... and naturally, he posted his coming out video on YouTube.

The 19-year-old actor made the announcement during a short clip with his friend Jennifer Veal -- who starred in the Disney Channel show, "Jessie."

During the video, Lucas says his closest friends and family members have known about his sexuality for years ... but he never felt the need to make an announcement to the world.

At one point, Lucas turns to Jennifer and asks, "How come you didn't have to make a video saying you're straight?"

FYI -- Lucas shot to superstardom by creating several YouTube videos featuring his annoying "Fred" character ... who had a crush on a girl named Judy.  For some reason, they never hooked up.

0603_out_footer

KingMunoIII

I hate the girly girl gay people. They're annoying as hell.

am

duuh you really didn't have to tell us we already knew

Max

Here's a message for the haters out there:

Haters don't really hate you. In fact, they hate themselves because you are a reflection of what they wish to be.

cj12

lol, wait why is this news? like every person who ever watched him for 2 seconds couldn't tell he was gay!? haha come on tmz...tell us something we dont know!

mike53051

Wasn't it obvious?

Kadija

Who?? o_O

Shakeydra5000

If you are gay be gay. No needed for announcements! Nobody cares but you! Just live your life, damn!! Let me come out.....guess what?... My black!

J

and the 3 people who actually gave a sh*t responded with, "YOU DON'T F*CKING SAY, SHERLOCK?"

Jason

Wow, that's a shocker, Lucas we have know for YEARS...but good for you...It's always better to be out the closest rather than in. :)

Tanya

Is coming out telling people you are gay the new "in thing" now. I am so tired of seeing celebrities coming out about their sexuality. That is your business, please keep it that way. I could care less where you stick it or where you like to get stuck. Goodness Gracious!!!

Ben

EVERYONE ALREADY KNEW THIS. WHO GIVES A ROYAL ****

Fibb

Stupid Gay ***s are destroying Gods Plan for the universe....I hope all you gays rot in Hell for eternity..

Sue

No surprises here. This guy's character annoys me more than Barney and Elmo combined!

Andrew Berry

Good for Lucas for coming out on the web! :)

Alexis

Omg, these kind of people just creep me out, just the thought of them gives me the heebie jeebies.