Kanye West

Big North West Reveal

On 'Kris Jenner Show'

8/20/2013 1:20 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
Exclusive Details

0820_kris_kanye_01
Kanye West just revealed a picture of daughter North West ... for the finale of Kris Jenner's talk show.

It's classic Kardashian -- The show will air Friday -- the last day the show is on the air.  Kris wants a huge rating that day, because Fox will be making a decision on whether to pick the show up for a full series -- something she desperately wants.

The pic was flashed on the screen for a brief second, so no one in the audience could sneak a pic from the monitor.  We're told the pictures will last a lot longer when the show is put together before it airs.

Kim and Kanye had initially decided to either give the first pics to a fancy magazine or release it on social media.  They also toyed with the notion of raising money for charity, but ultimately decided that charity begins at home.

0820_kim_kanye_kover_up_footer_v3

83RN15

BABYYY.

onionhead

Her show is garbage,like her family.

FromPHILADELPHIA

I am a god
Hurry up with my damn massage
Hurry up with my damn ménage
Get the Porsche out the damn garage
I am a god

Jazzyj

Glad Kanye got booed at the ball game when they showed him on the jumbo screen. He's a douchè who knocked up a media whorë.

fleabag73

Yep, no klass whatsoever. They're the biggest charity cases of all, utter and complete trash.

Dee

I believe poor Kanye should be given exactly what he has been whining about. All news agencies should show dear Kanye their backs next time he appears in public. No pictures, no photos, no publicity and especially no conversation.

Kelly

It's not hard to figure out what the baby looks lie, big lips and a fat ass.

FromPHILADELPHIA

Yeezy's all on your sofa,
These the Red Octobers

Tarington

It just proves, AGAIN, that Kris Jenner WILL use family member(s), & this time it's the newest, smallest member, in order to gain either ratings or money, and, in this case it's both. What's disgusting is, no matter how Kris (and the rest of the untalented family) try to spin it, Kris is nothing more than a pimp, pimping the family out as if they were prositutes (well, Kim did tape a tacky sex video so how fitting). Kris doesn't see family members as people, she sees $ signs. Disgusting.

james

HARVEY WHY DO YOU KEEP REPORTING ABOUT THIS ****ED UP FAMILY.
YOU MUST BE ON THERE PAYROLL WHAT A SHAME.

james

HARVEY WHY DO YOU KEEP REPORTING ABOUT THIS ****ED UP FAMILY.
YOU MUST BE ON THERE PAYROLL WHAT A SHAME.

disinter

I'm an old man admittedly (not as old as this old biddy but still) and I don't "get" popular culture anymore. I hear stuff like dubstep which is supposed to be the future of music and how lil wayne is a great musician and I just don't understand it. I don't understand why Kayne is successful in the music industry given that he cannot sing or play an instrument. I also don't understand what is attractive about the piss mop cow. She's mildly attractive in the face but that's about the best I can say. I just don't know....

Bat

The only baby I care to see is my own baby! Who cares about your show you old hag pimping your own grandchild wow just to get ratings

Eye roll

How embarrassing all for ratings. No one tune in. It will b on the Internet withing 5 minutes. Let her show stink like it already diss

vegas-mom-

This dumba$$ can carry the b!tches pocketbook BUT can't carry the baby!!! Those pictures prove what stupid parents look like!!