Kanye West

Big North West Reveal

On 'Kris Jenner Show'

8/20/2013 1:20 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
Exclusive Details

0820_kris_kanye_01
Kanye West just revealed a picture of daughter North West ... for the finale of Kris Jenner's talk show.

It's classic Kardashian -- The show will air Friday -- the last day the show is on the air.  Kris wants a huge rating that day, because Fox will be making a decision on whether to pick the show up for a full series -- something she desperately wants.

The pic was flashed on the screen for a brief second, so no one in the audience could sneak a pic from the monitor.  We're told the pictures will last a lot longer when the show is put together before it airs.

Kim and Kanye had initially decided to either give the first pics to a fancy magazine or release it on social media.  They also toyed with the notion of raising money for charity, but ultimately decided that charity begins at home.

0820_kim_kanye_kover_up_footer_v3

ju

this stupid bitch is using a baby for ratings we all don't care what that kid looks like if she looks like kanye poor kid people don't watch it those people are attention whores and are morons kris is sinking low using her kids to get what she wants This show needs to be cancelled for her deceitful tactics she is one nasty women

Boogeyman

she will whore anyone out to make a buck

cabuchholz73

OK here is the plan, we let TMZ watch the show, then they will post the vid or pic. this will help get her off the airwaves

Elizabeth Alan

What is that on Kanye's face?

worldclass

I hope only one of you watch the show and take a camera phone pic of the baby photo. LOL Do not let this woman stay on air!!!

Schnikes

^ This.

Kid looks exactly like one of the other kids, Mason maybe. Old news.

KTT-GOON-

Kanye West is awesome, his music is the greatest and Yeezus was awesome. If y'all people hate kanye/kardashian related news then dont click on it, you people bitch and moan about a tabloid page existing. Majority say stop putting the "news" but you keep clicking on it. If anyone is stupid it are the ones saying they dont care but give TMZ more money just for the clicks to comment. Get your heads straight. Plus Lucy stop being a jerk to the Kanye Fans. They like the music and TMZ dont, dont be a downer.

CrankyMaddog

Who really cares. These people disgust me. I hope the show is cancelled.

2idiots

ROL posted pix of Kim and Kanye in Oklahomo for a funeral and they have baby Nof Wes with them (who's covered by a blanket). Based on the SIZE of the kid and that fact that Kim is carrying it like a toddler I don't believe she actually BIRTHED a baby...I bet they ADOPTED or had a surrogate.
in the ROL pix it appears as if the baby is holding up her own own and almost sitting upright (of course Kim will say she's advance for her age "an over achiever"_

Trooper Tom

The usual cheap media whoring from this pack of tramps. No one cares what the kid looks like your show is history just like you and the rest of your brood of tramps should be, Cheap, tawdry, shameless trash

Puzzled in PA

Charity begins at home.. RIGHT! Pictures of the baby for ratings; yeah I'm sure Kanye agreed to boost Kris Jenner's ratings when he could essentially make a fortune off of the picture from any number of sources.. doubt it!! Admittedly, I'm curious to see what she looks like..

Mrs. J

People don't need to watch the show if they want to see the picture because you know it will be all over the internet. I do hope her show doesn't pick up the show because I'm so tired of that family.

NnoTime

How sad just how sad that a grandmother uses a newborn to grab attention. Yes, you did it with your kids and husband. But how sad of state as a person you use a newborn -grandma! Who made you so low in your self worth you use whatever it takes for ratings?!

Mr Bob Dobalina

First off yes I'm old.. 2nd If this guy won a grammy for anything it just goes to show you how down hill the music biz has come. Can he even play a musical instrument? Guitar? Drums? Bass? Let alone sing in any certain key? Do you think he knows the difference between a Major and Minor chord? I thought you had to know how to actually play something to be called a musician? Just my opinion because according to some people on here he has won a bunch of them? Wow?!?! How in the world did that happen. I stopped listening to the radio and MTV a long time ago. I listen to my cd's and I count on my friends to turn me on to new music. I can't take main stream music or media for that matter.. I like the old school stuff like Snopp,NWA,Ice Cube,Ice Tea and guess what?? I'm a metal head!!

notalawyer

the show will end soon .... no one believes PimpMomager she would lie if the truth would help her more...