Kanye West Sued

Photog Says Rapper

Put Him on Crutches

8/21/2013 12:40 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

082113_kanye_presser_launch_v3
Kanye West left an innocent photog in crutches after a brutal assault at LAX last month -- when Kanye attempted to wrestle away the pap's camera -- so says the photog himself, and now he's filed a lawsuit against the rapper.

Daniel Ramos appeared with his lawyer Gloria Allred at a news conference Wednesday, where Gloria announced the lawsuit for assault, battery, and interference with Daniel's civil rights (in this case free speech).

0818-kanye-west-attacks-launch-gsi-15
Daniel -- who called himself a "filmmaker" -- says he spent two weeks on crutches after the attack, and has been walking with a cane for some time. He says he's still in pain.

Gloria argued the attack sets a dangerous precedent for celebrity-on-photog violence, especially now that various celebs are actually celebrating unprovoked attacks on photogs.

At one point, Gloria went after Kirstie Alley, Cher, and even Kylie Jenner for applauding Kanye's attack on Twitter.

0821_kristie_ally_tweet_sub
Gloria says she's also asking the court to issue a restraining order against Kanye.

Ramos is suing for unspecified damages.

anonymous

parasites!

MARMARCELLOS

REALLY???!!!!!! I thought this mess was DISSMISSED??? And here comes OLD Gloria ready to get her money on another loser case. This woman is just as hungry for the almighty dollar as any golddigger. GET THE **** OUTTA HERE BITCH!!!!

taffy84

Was this the guy who was smiling while kanye had him in the worlds weakest headlock.

Norma Desomd

Cher and Kirsty, shut up You wanted to be famous, so you have to deal with it. Why is it so many celebs TMZ catch are so damn nice and then they are on the way? And Kirsty? Go away you don't matter.

nof

Only thing I can see THIS guy in?

A bad "Just For Men's" commercial.

USE shoe polish next time around, dude.

...Same result!

Had SOME respect left for Gloria.

...until this -

Next for Gloria:

Repping Dozar Dooshkar -

Of Boston Marathon fame.

Then a job selling Lotto Tickets.

At 7-11.

My GOD this is upsetting !!!!

laura

Does this lady ever take cases from regular people? Seems like all she does is stick her nose in celebrity cases.
Everyone knows Kanye beats up photogs... What else is new?

jpinPHX

I find it funny that other stars/entertainers are congratulating Kanye for violence. And regardless of the victims profession, if they didn't exist their photos wouldn't appear anywhere...

nof

Hey Gloria, go see SUNSET BOULEVARD.

-You've BECOME Norma Desmond. !!!

I KNEW I shouldn't have come here today!

I knew it, I knew it, I just KNEW it !!!

-something told me "Don't..." !!!

But did I listen !!!!?

Bloo

Oh please... I saw the video and Kanye didn't beat him enough for this guy to be in crutches for 2 weeks. I am not condoning Kanye's actions but this guy is blowing everything out of proportion because all he wants is easy money. Poor paps being assaulted by celebrities, they get what they deserve, their job is simply pathetic and too invasive and most of the times these days they are just nasty and try to get celebrities to react negatively.

****roaches.

renaxo

LMAO yes, paparazzi --- please issue a restraining order against kanye west. make sure it includes no contact or harassment of any kind. step 2) find new employment "filmmaker"

nof

Norma Desmond and Max.

Suing the World's Number-One Rapper.

Like, like !!!

-.like I (series of expletives) NEEDED this today !!!!

The New Improved Sock Puppet

It's probably a crock of shlt but it's suing Kanye so I hope it goes all the way.

Cherie

Kirstie Alley doesnt have to worry about photogs-no one wants to take her picture!!!!!!! Go away and take Justin with you!!!!!!!!!!!!

MARMARCELLOS

Gloria was reading that speech like she was talkin to 4th Graders. See how spot run. Run SPOT RUN!!!! Git the **** outta here Gloria and your lil dog FIDO TO!!!

BOHOE

his production company made the film " paparazzi full throttle "
check ist out