Lindsay Lohan

Shopping Date with

Star Of Major Drug Bust

8/21/2013 11:45 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0821_lindsay_lohan_vikram
Here's a question: if Lindsay Lohan really did cut all her toxic friends out of her life ... why was she spotted hanging out with a rehabbing hotel magnate who was busted for heroin in April?

Lindsay and pal Vikram Chatwal were photographed out in NYC Tuesday, reportedly shopping together ... you know, buddy stuff.

But here's the thing: Lindsay told friends she had permanently excised all the bad influences in her life in order to focus on sobriety and kick her substance abuse issues once and for all ... so it's a little surprising to see her hanging out with this guy.

FYI, Chatwal was busted in April after cops say he tried to get on a plane with cocaine, weed, heroin and various prescription pills. He struck a plea deal that let him avoid jail if he completed 12 months of in-patient rehab.

According to media reports, Chatwal's been to rehab AT LEAST 4 times since 2009.

We're not telling Lindsay who to be friends with ... we're just asking the question.

1203_lindsay_lohan_through_footer

jjsjms2137

Hmmmm...Maybe they are both celebrating their sobriety together?? Being supportive clean pals?? Learning how to become clean and sober together?? lol. He has been rehabbed 4 times since 2009. Yep, he has the desire to stay clean too. And TMZ wrote an article a couple of weeks or so ago about him being in a 12 month in house rehab. I guess because his good friend Lindsay is clean, he can be excused to spend some time with her?? This is why the public and media do not believe her. If you want people to believe you, you don't go hanging with people who have had a drug history with you. No matter how sober you are, or if they are at the present time. They still are enablers, period.

Mumra the Ever Living

The Superficial also has LOTS of photos of the the two of them together. Of course in the ones they have, Lohan is walking around wearing just a man's white shirt and some kind of black undergarment barely visible underneath which is valiantly but ultimately failing to hold in her out of shape gut.
The pictures also show her trying to hide her face from the photogs using whatever is at hand - a cell phone, a pocket book, a peen, whatever she has handy.
Here's the link.
So TMZ, why do you have the official posed photo, but not the clothed only in a white shirt and looking overweight and sloppy ones? You know - the ones poeple REALLY want to see.

janet

I still have faith the Lohan will screw herself up and get caught sooner then later. And she will use how it's very common to relaps.

Don't remember if that was a court order part of her probation or if that was Dabneys very hardcore recommendation that she does.

What happened to Lohan can be tested and searched at anytime. This might be a good time. Later on tonight.

jjsjms2137

I am sure we will hear from her sources on this one saying was clean the whole time while hanging out with him and her other enablers saying she didn't drink anything, etc etc. Yes she was visiting her good friend Vikram as he is going through his sobriety and they are just really good friends and helping each other. Lindsay is a great influence on him and he is on her too and they are both on the road to recovery together.

IN reality, he is probably keeping tabs on her because she was spending like crazy on HIS credit card and he is hanging around with her to keep her under wraps until all of his money in his account ends up missing because she spent it all.

jjsjms2137

Does she have ANY friends who are sober???

IzabelLeilani

This girl SERIOUSLY needs to wear a bra, the girls aren't where they use to be anymore!

Kàt

her 'actions' speak louder than her words.
Man, that didn't take long, did it?

LLsez

Next, cue a "photo shoot" with Uncle Terry.

Jandro

H.C.T

jjsjms2137

Well the gal has to get laid sometime right??

LLsez

From the hilarious lindsaylohan.com site:

"Spinning is something I’ve done for a while, I love it – I absolutely feel at my best when I’m there. It’s a safe space, a warm place – great energy. I encourage everyone to try it if it’s near you. It’s been a saving grace. 3-4 times a week, trust me you’ll love it". -L

And we all know how we can trust Blo's numbers of the times she does things.

Wow ...

LMAO, good one TMZ. Your headline made me scroll past the article until now. "Star" left me with the impression he was another D-list actor I didn't know.

So Lilo is hanging with old friends huh? I'm shocked, shocked! Did I mention shocked? What a shame, I wasn't holding my breath for her, but had hoped she might do something differently this time....my bad!

CoolPhosphorescentShimmer

I guess Oprah's hired sober coach had an afternoon off (so LL could go shopping with Greasy Vik) and then the next night off (so LL could go clubbing with Greasy Vik and Sam). Geez, the Big O needs to hire more minders for our little "starlet."

MADISYN, LIAISON TO THE H8TURDS!!

This pic needs to be sent ASAP to Dabney and White. I hope the nail her on this CLEAR probation violation . . ..

jjsjms2137

Wow that sober coach Crapside recommended must be commended for doing such a great job keeping Lindsay on the straight and narrow. She has hung out with The Wanted, and now with Vikram Chatwal. Hmmm...I guess this fun sober coach must not be as strict as advertised. lol.