2 Chainz

[Now with Mug Shot]

8/22/2013 10:51 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

0822-2-chainz-mug-tmz
update_bar
1:35 PM PT
-- 2 Chainz has just been released from jail, and flipped everyone off in the process. Being the businessman he is, he also told everyone to buy his album.

082213_2chainz_launch12:37 PM PT
-- 2 Chainz just tweeted, "This sh*t will make u go crazy, our bus gets pulled 1 a week and they always say I smell weed I need to search ur bus. Sh* gets tiring"

12:30 PM
PT -- Law enforcement sources tell us, drugs WERE found on the bus ... but they wouldn't specify which, or how much.

gray-bar-update
Rapper 2 Chainz was on board the tour bus involved in a police standoff in Oklahoma last night ... and he's already been arrested in connection with the incident.

TMZ broke the story ... 2 Chainz' tour bus was pulled over in OKC around midnight after police noticed its taillights were out. When they approached the vehicle, cops say they noticed signs of drug use and attempted to board the bus.

0822_2chainz_in_cuffsBut the bus driver locked the police out, insisting they obtain a warrant first.

Police did just that and eventually entered the bus hours later, where they arrested 11 passengers for "interfering with the police process," including 2 Chainz.

It's unclear if they face additional charges.

082213_2chainz_arrest_launch_v2

Norma Desomd

It's just another notch on the headboard for him and the rest of these low-life Rappers. More "badges of honor."

Courtney

Sonja

Actually you DO have the right to refuse an officer wanting to search your car. They may do it anyway but often if you stated that you do NOT consent to them searching your vehicle anything they may happen to find may get tossed in court. The idea of probable cause is a joke.. basically all they have to say is we thought we saw this, or we thought we smelled that. It is a clause that is misused all the time and we all know it. More than likely the police noticed a bus full of rappers and knew there was a good chance that drugs would be on the bus.. of course they can't say that so they just say the smelled it. I highly doubt they saw anything.. ever try and see into a tour bus?

SunnyAutumn

I am smoking on that gas, life should be on Cinemax
Movie, bought my boo bigger tits and a bigger ass
Who he’s, not I, I smoke strong, that Popeye
Louie V’s in my archives, black diamonds, apartheid
Bread up and my top down, on the block with a block out

_][ Character_Assassin ][_

It's okay folks, the standard operating procedure for the police and district attorney's office is to hold you just until you donate that anonymous sum to either department. Then you can go.

Jen

OKC news just reported no illegal drugs were found.

Tax

TMZ go ahead and write the story now. Let me guess all charges will be dropped when the DA gets the case.

Chanelle Rose

Police and their scare tactics! All of that and you didn't find any drugs! Tax payer's money hard at work!!!

Joao

"Oh, if I was only in California, none of this would be happening"

NobodySpecial

I'm glad he got busted. You don't play with the cops, you always lose in the end. If cops suspect something they WILL get a warrant and then be 10 times as p!ssed off when they finally get in. So now they are in they know all the tricks so they bag almost a dozen of you for interfering. Brilliant you dope heads. So you got that on top of a dope bust and you know everyone is going to be run through the computers for priors, warrants, etc. Id!ots. Have fun in jail.

CoconutScrimp

That mugshot kind of reminds me of Charles!

baybomber

Where are the drugs

az_barbie66

Stupid idiots - what, like they weren't getting in????

edmund

I guess he wasn't fresh as hell when the feds were watching

PictureUp

Do Hood-Rat Pap's get paid less than the usual D-Bag's?