Chris Brown

The Racist Ass D.A. Is Out To Get Me!

8/23/2013 5:54 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

0405_chris_brown_01

Chris Brown
is the victim of a racist ass District Attorney -- so claims Chris Brown.

The ever-deflecting singer went on a twitter rant last night, ragging on authorities for calling him out for submitting bogus community service reports in the Rihanna beating case.  The judge ordered Brown last week to do 1,000 hours of additional, legitimate community service.

Apparently Brown has been steaming over the ruling, and exploded last night, saying, "Nigga done 6 months community service wit police and the DA racist ass crying to the judge that I didn't do it.  F**k the SYSTEM!"

Fun Fact -- the actual L.A. County D.A. is an African-American woman.

0823_chris_brown_tweet2
Brown thinks punishing men for beating women at a point is ridiculous, saying, "How about y'all take care of all the homeless kids and families on skid row."  And then there's this defiance:  "Family first!  The LAW ... last."

0823_chris_brown_graffiti_porsche_x17And for final bad measure, Brown referred to his last mobile edition to his art collection -- "I paint pics of monsters because its a reflection of u bitchass niggas and this bitchass system!"

Beating women can be such a bitch.

0624_chris_brown_troubled_footer

Big Mark 91

Yeah I'm sure it has nothing to do with him being a piece if **** huh?

twocentz

I miss the Chris Brown in his "forever" days. It sorta made sense at the time when people wanted to compare him to MJ. Then something happened and he started rapping and tryna be a gangsta. His lyrics sucked. His music sucked. He was the only one comparing himself to MJ. I think as he demanded creative control, he lost touch with reality. He seems so self absorbed that he hasn't a clue what good music is. What people want to hear. What his fans want. How he should present himself. He is not gonna last in this business if he thinks he can do whatever he wants. The fans ain't gonna keep paying for that.

Cole13

And why is he still famous!?!?!?! Poor excuse for a human being!!!! Oh no more community service how will he ever manage???? Lol

BH

I thought the N word is offensive????

Sexyshey

Leave Chris Brown alone losers

bdaniels521

Boo hoo...It's always someone else's fault. He beat the crap out of his girlfriend, lies about his community service and expects to walk away with no punishment? He's lucky he's a celeb or he'd be in jail. And I'm SO SICK of people throwing the race card out there...Whenever there's no one to blame but themselves, they use the race card. GROW UP.

MONSTRO

Case and point. He wouldn't be able to afford high power attorneys, expensive things and reap the power he has if it weren't for the amount of fans spending their money. If he's pathetic, what about the buyers? At the end of the day, he's living his life how he wants. I'm not a fan, but I'm entertained by the relationship he has with the public.

Gnrgirl1989

People like him are the reason racist stereotypes still exist!!!

Donna

This POS is probably related to the s*** that shot the Australian kid for fun and beat the old guy for $20... he needs to check whos racist... find a new career Brown- one on the right side of the fkn law. Oh better yet- move- out of the country- we owe you NOTHING.

Olivia3100

He continues to be an angry young man. He seems to have no emotional control. I figure compared to others in Hollywood in the same situation seem to walk I'm guessing the DA was able to prove there was a problem in his records. Playing the black card is used to quickly. It seems to often be a problem but I don't see it in this case.
In this case it's an excuse to be rude and abusive.
He needs 1000 hours of mandatory counseling and anger management classes!!!

FLUX

Dude needs to stop using the "N" word.

Gnrgirl1989

If I were black I would hate him for making everyone else look bad. Hey Chris if you really want to fight racism why don't you donate some money or volunteer or go get an education cause all you're doing now is making yourself look like a fool.

Areader

Chris Brown is a disgrace to all African Americans!

kgg

The DA probably isn't a racist. But he could be prejudiced - against douchebags. I'm ok with that.

toad73

Poor Chris. Of course it couldn't be because he is a total dumb, thug, douchebag?