Joey Fatone

Lie, Lie, Lie

(Probably)

8/23/2013 5:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

082213_joey_fatone_launch
Joey Fatone
has arrived to New York ... where he's rumored to reunite with *NSYNC at the MTV VMAs this weekend ... but when we asked him about it, he seemed to be LYING like a rug.

Don't get us wrong ... he totally denied being in NYC for the alleged performance. But c'mon Joey ...

Ya gotta watch the clip -- it's jam packed with a suspicious alibi, awkward laughter and facial expressions that scream "I'VE GOT A SECRET!!!!!"

Now we're no Columbo ... but we think we know when someone's playing games with our heart (wrong band, but you get the idea).

So, we gotta ask ...

Jackie

I have to be honest.....I oddly got excited when I heard they would perform ...LOL...*hangs head in shame*

Holly

I've always been very amused by the fact that this guy's name is Joey Fat One and he is the fat one in N Sync. Oh, I know he pronounces it different, but come on. I can't help it, and no offense to Joey, but that is hilarious.

LaVoz

I'm almost 30 and I have an NSYNC station on my Pandora. It brings me back to the old days of braces and walls covered on posters. Mmmmm JC swoooooooon

Ozzie X

I don't know if Justin Timberlake's ego will fit on the stage.

MAX

just what the world needs more **** music

Butterflynans

Well at least everyone will be dissapointed either way: if they do or they don't.

Erik

Where is the 3rd voting option, "I don't care"?

BunnyBass

So geeking out about this...hoping it happens!!! And then they could tour with NKOTB!!!!

chrissy

Didn't Justin Timberlake shun all these guys on invites to his wedding??? Why would they show up to perform at the VMA's?

Bob

There should be a law against middle-aged men performing in a boy band.

The Zombie

Why ask "Do you believe him?" Let's ask "Do you care?" Pencil me in for a big fat negative.

Blah

I love Nsync and this would be so cool but Justin thinks hes too good for them now even though he would be nobody with out them!! If this happened I would be so ****ing excited it would be great!! PS Joey you were always my favorite!!!! :)

ashrae88

Nsync was my everything for a long time growing up!!!! I would be sooooo excited if they preformed together..... ugh I hope they do lol

Janet Becraft

I hope there is an *NSYNC reunion @ the VMA's this Sunday.
I have been a fan of *NSYNC since 2000 and before Lance Bass turned gay, he was my first favorite *NSYNC singer and then it was Justin Timberlake.
I hope this happens this Sunday @ the VMA's.
*NSYNC, *NSYNC, *NSYNC, *NSYNC.
JUSTIN
CHRIS
JOEY
LANSTEN
JC
*NSYNC, PLEASE COME BACK AND TOUR AGAIN FOR YOUR *NSYNC FANS.

StubbyCub

Leave the man be. Heaven forbid famous people actually get to keep a secret about something. Stay out of their faces. People are always in others business instead of tending to their own business!!!

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments