North West

REVEALED!!!

8/23/2013 8:50 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

0823-kimye-baby-north-west
Here she is for the first time ... the spawn of Kim Kardashian and Kanye West.

Kanye revealed the photo of baby North West on Kris Jenner's talk show moments ago, a last ditch effort to boost ratings before Fox decides whether to pick the show up for a full series ... something Kim's mother is desperately hoping for.

082313_kanye_kris_baby_launchAs we reported, Kim and Kanye had initially debated using the baby's first images to raise money for charity ... but they decided Kris' show was a more worthy cause.

0823_celebrity_baby_photos_footer

Previous 15 Comments | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56

ashley

this whole time i thought north west was a boy BAHAHAHA i live under a rock

shana

thats not their baby cuz its holding its head up and its too young for that..looks like a boy too

dianabram3

Ya ppl crazy.... my baby was born the same day as kim baby and I was early too..... and my baby looks as big as kim baby girl!! This is a beautiful baby

Kita31

Kim please... Do u really think ur the princess of I don't know where the f... Really... The prince didn't even wait that long to show his baby to the world... U r a nobody compare to him.. No wonder nobody likes u...

amberb91

For people who are saying the baby is to big for its age,my daughter is 7 months old and shes nearly the same size as my 2 yr old because she was 11ibs at birth all babies are diffrent

Jackie

looks like the 72 days husband...lol

Kr

Follow me on twitter @porpc100

failwin

A professional photographer may be an employee, for example of a newspaper, or may contract to cover a particular event such as a wedding or graduation, or to illustrate an advertisement. Others, including paparazzi and fine art photographers, are freelancers, first making a picture and then offering it for sale or display. Some workers, such as policemen, estate agents, journalists and scientists, make photographs as part of other work. Photographers who produce moving rather than still pictures are often called cinematographers, videographers or camera operators, depending on the commercial context.
Professional Photographers in Delhi

virginia

THANK GOODNESS SHE LOOKS LIKE HER MAMA

norcalgal

Cute baby..peice of **** Dad

Martha

Kim kardashian looks deformed with those lips, crazy girl all ass and lips now, I don't see a lady in there ever. Trampy, Whiney,comical, selfish uneducated and down right back woods spoiled girl. Just no improvement to her behavior I can't believe people are still watching this show. These girls have no respect for themselves. The new classless Hollywood

Erin

The ugliest baby I've ever seen.

stephanie

why are you dodging north west you are bad

Previous 15 Comments | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56