Lindsay Lohan

Danny McBride Wants YOU!

8/24/2013 12:48 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0824-lindsay-lohan-danny-mcbride-tmz
Lindsay Lohan
was such a pro on the set of "Eastbound & Down" ... its star Danny McBride wants to take her talents with him ... to a show he's developing for HBO.

Sources close to LL tell TMZ ... while guest starring on "E&D" Danny -- a.k.a. Kenny Powers -- and LiLo really hit it off. Danny was so impressed with her work he had several serious talks with her on set about a new show. He wants her to star in it.

We're told the show is being developed by McBride and his producing partner Jody Hill. It will be in the same comedic vein as "Eastbound" ... but revolve around a high school.

Our sources say Lindsay loves the idea and is hoping it works out.

A gig like this could help erase LiLo's last few performances -- "The Canyons" and "Liz & Dick" -- and put her back on track to having a real career.

buzz kill

Must be a low budget production.

Str8-Native

that my bitch danny!! ill kick the **** out of you like they did your ass in Pineapple Express

Comanchegurl

If she keeps her crap together she can be funny & edgy. IF

Mary

Never heard of this guy Danny. Maybe I have been living under a rock too long.

LLsez

Lindsay Lohan, the fibbing little minx, did me up like a kipper -Piers Morgan

Four months ago, I sat down with Lindsay Lohan in New York to conduct an interview for Event magazine. She was about to enter a rehab clinic for the umpteenth time.

‘I’m going to tell you the absolute truth about everything,’ she assured me.

‘How many times have you taken cocaine?’ I asked.

‘Everyone thinks I’ve done it so many times. But I’ve only done it maybe four or five times in my life,’ she replied.

‘Really?’

‘Yes, I don’t like it. I took it four times in a period from about the age of 20 to 23.’

‘People will be very sceptical that you’ve only taken cocaine four times,’ I persisted.

‘It’s the truth.’

I looked into her big blue/green eyes, and I believed her.

As for alcohol, when I asked, ‘Do you drink a lot?’ she replied: ‘Not really, I’ve never been a big drinker.’

Again, I believed her.

So much so that when the interview was published, and journalist friends of mine who’ve moved a little closer in Ms Lohan’s social circle mocked me for my shocking naivety, I insisted that they were wrong, and I was right.

Tonight, I sat and watched Oprah Winfrey interview Lindsay, in her first public appearance since coming OUT of the clinic.

‘I read that you said you’d really only done cocaine three or four times?’ said Oprah.

‘I really haven’t done it .  .  .’ Lindsay paused, and a slight guilty smirk appeared on her face.

‘I really haven’t done it more than .  .  . ten to 15 times.’

And then came the explanation for why she lied to me: ‘Of course I said only three to four, because I was TERRIFIED!’

Ah yes, the sheer blinding terror of actually having to tell me the truth, as she had solemnly promised to do, must have been overwhelming!

‘So what is the truth?’ asked Oprah.

‘I’ve done it like ten to 15 times,’ she repeated. And this time, I looked into Lindsay’s big blue/green eyes and didn’t believe a single word.

My guess now is that she’s probably snorted half the Colombian drug cartels’ combined annual illicit exports. But who knows?

Like the moment you see your father creeping into your bedroom to eat Santa’s mince pie, once the edifice of illusion crumbles, it stays crumbled.

As for Lindsay’s drinking, Oprah asked: ‘Are you an addict?’

‘Yes,’ came the reply.

‘What is your drug of choice?’

‘Alcohol.’

The fibbing little minx did me up like a kipper.

ilovegossip

Isn't it amazing how all these stories seem to come from Lindsay's 'camp'??? And then they always end up being false. She's been removed from the Ben Afleck movie on imdb, since that was false. I'm sure this will end up being false too. I have a feeling Oprah is sorry she ever got involved with her too, considering her interview was a big bust.

Lindsay needs to disappear for a LONG time...

seamus

Unable to like-so LIKE -you know who you are.

ketjo

LOL couldn't stand it could you Lindsay and Dina ....Kris and her Klan of Kon's whores getting all the attention and then someone mentioning on that board ....So Mikey pulls out this story and hurriedly posts it to make you happy again.....Was this supposed to be the lead off story for next week....Dam now you will have to come up with another lie......as for her "starring " in any series LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL ....if its in the same vein as Eastbound and Down it would be a used up has been hooker /addict trying to keep people fooled into thinking she is still young and in demand....when she is still snorting and hooking at night ..........sounds like Lindsay don't it >
Unless of course like Canyons and Liz and Dick the moneyman behind the curtain buy it for her...so she can pretend to be a actress....

LACY

Danny. Can you PLEASE tell her you will hire her if she stops injecting her lips? Thanks.

JOHN LONGENECKER, DGA

Aug 24. Lindsay Lohan enjoys movie actress talent as does Sandra Bullock, Helen Hunt, Jody Foster, George Cluny and their like. Lindsey will delight us with her authentic performances in motion pictures for years to come - again and again. Lindsay will deserve to receive Oscars for her performances - and she will. You and I are in for a treat. JOHN LONGENECKER

Voice of Reason Commom Sense

I wish you all the best. Looks like you have a shot at getting your life back on track, contrary to people who spend their weekends making disparaging remarks about others' lives...you go girl :-)))

Frank

What happened to her million dollar GoDaddy Girl part for E-Hired?

Suzy Q

hahahaa......

"Somebody's" doing the good stuff!

Fluffy

Danny should just take his money and flush it down the toilet, and save himself some time and aggravation. Just talk to the clamyons director.

jwoolman

Good luck planning a series around One Day Lohan. Her pattern for gigs past a single day has not been good, and it doesn't seem to just be due to drinking and drugging. She tends to behave for the first day, and then the late to the set problems and production delays (even after she gets there) and inconsistent performances start. Basically she waits until they would lose too much if they fired her. This guy must be buzzed all the time himself if he doesn't see that - or else somebody is offering him big bucks to hire her (or at least talk about hiring her). Really, she has such a long way to go before she can even begin to erase her horrible history over the past ten years, it's stupid to put her in a "starring role" where she isn't easily replaced or worked around. She should just take a lot of little roles to prove her ability to be consistently professional and also be sober for at least a year.