Lindsay Lohan

Danny McBride Wants YOU!

8/24/2013 12:48 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0824-lindsay-lohan-danny-mcbride-tmz
Lindsay Lohan
was such a pro on the set of "Eastbound & Down" ... its star Danny McBride wants to take her talents with him ... to a show he's developing for HBO.

Sources close to LL tell TMZ ... while guest starring on "E&D" Danny -- a.k.a. Kenny Powers -- and LiLo really hit it off. Danny was so impressed with her work he had several serious talks with her on set about a new show. He wants her to star in it.

We're told the show is being developed by McBride and his producing partner Jody Hill. It will be in the same comedic vein as "Eastbound" ... but revolve around a high school.

Our sources say Lindsay loves the idea and is hoping it works out.

A gig like this could help erase LiLo's last few performances -- "The Canyons" and "Liz & Dick" -- and put her back on track to having a real career.

Previous 15 Comments | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8

LK

Still no Reg Eh ??? :(
K Well just in case she can read comments & just can't log on due 2 computer issues . I'm congratulating you on your 1000 day TMZ Bday !!! :)
Miss ya ! :) PLEASE COME BACK SOON !! :)

derrick

I will not watch anything this self entitled beatch is in. I did not watch her screw up Elizabeth Taylor with her "acting" nor did I watch the Canyons or her interview on umphray. I waited until the next day and learned everything I already knew. She f'd up or lied her ass off. I will not contribute to this woman childs addiction by helping her earn more money or have more opportunites to steal and lie. Nor let her help her enabler mother have the social life she thinks she deserves.

LLsez

Sounds like a typical night for Blo...tweets posted just now from the Dream Hotel (Vikram's place):

† parker † ‏@parkertatro4m
okay so Lindsay Lohan is in the elevator wasted with me right now. She doesn't even know what floor her room is on

† parker † ‏@parkertatro3m
LiLo is a mess

Good night all!

Kimberly

I'm not certain about that setting for her, a high school, but I wish her well. Keep the parasites away.

Suzy Q

They make a nice looking couple. Which one is McBride?

Suzy Q

This story made my BS Meter go into the Red Zone. Sorry Dina. It's all bull sheet.

Sam

Hey Lohan Inc. just thought you'd like to know that LL.com looks more like a memorial website for a dead child star then a thriving, actively sort after, "starlet"

pattycakes not to be confused with pattycake

Good morning everyone. I guess no Reggie? Wish she would email someone to let us know she'sokay. Poor LK must miss her the most.

Andyconda#LITTLESTAR

I got crabs. Thats right i caught 12 blue crabs yesterday does anyone want crabs or clams?

Sam

I Love Lindsay

Your comment is awaiting moderation

So sad Lindsay and her handlers living vicariously through old pics and videos of Lindz at the pinnacle of her career.

But of course this comment will never make it through moderation cause the truth hurts doesn’t it?

August 25 at 5:22am / Reply