Stars and Scars

You Be the Judge

8/24/2013 12:50 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0823-9-poll-art-getty-fox-tmz

Tough week for stars ... Khloe and Lamar are teetering on the edge, while Chris Brown continues his outrageous whining.  So we gotta ask ...

yabber

Boy you really got Putin nothing worse than calling a normal man that.

MJ

With Blue and North still being BABIES, I'm a little disgusted that they are already being objectified. :/ Their moms have put themselves out in the public eye, and can handle any positive or negative body image comments. However, TMZ should refrain from discussing the potential 'hotness' of two innocent and sweet baby girls.

Michelle17

It is ridiculous to pit baby vs baby.

onionhead

Ben is a good actor.Blame writers for Daredevil

Mandooo

Obviously beyonce keeps voting for her own child

Sexyshey

They are both cute babies. Stop comparing Blue Ivy to North West. And you wonder why so many kids are insecure. It is because of people like you. Everyone is beautiful and unique in their own way.

bernergirl

Some of the % totals go up to 101%

special k

BABY NORTH WEST IS SO ADORABLE AND I MUST ADMIT SHE'S PRETTIER THAN I WOULD'VE THOUGHT. BLUE IVY WOULD LOOK BETTER IF HER "BLACK MAMA" WOULD DO SOMETHING TO HER HAIR, MAYBE SOME PONYTAILS, BARRETTS, WEAVE OR SOMETHING. SO IF YOU THINK JAY Z'S CUTE THEN GUESS SHE IS TOO. NOT BABY NORTH WEST GOT HER BEAT BY FAR...

Sips

I guess everyone's lives are perfect that they really have the time to sit around and debate about others kids like it matters at all...as for Chris Brown he's a louser who should die in a car accident so we can stop hearing about his terrible life already little bitch!

leah

Here is my opinion who she takes after and i feel and hope im not right Him the big face puffy cheeks
i hope she stays lite skin tho , He is very dark, Its ok for him no big deal but tor her should be as kim hopes too from her side,, so pray

abby

There's nothing cute about Blue Ivy. If you remember, when she was born everyone thought she looked like a boy. There was even some speculation as to who her actual parents were. Oh how we forget.

Carly

I can't believe that Blue Ivy was chosen as a cuter kid. I'm sorry, that kid is the spitting image of Jay Z and that makes for a homely looking little girl.

Jeannie

I just realized something. It looks like Northwest has been airbrushed.

me

"Who's hotter in 20 years?" competition between babies who should have nothing but an innocent childhood ahead? TMZ gets more and more tacky and trashy. I remember the "Who would you rather?" questioning on the Popes.

TMZ gets money for each mouse click. I didn't do this poll.

Bossy Potato

Jay Z is the ugliest person alive. Blue ivy looks exactly like him. Sorry, but she is going to be lookin like a Bobbi Christina. Fugly girl. North west is so cute! What is wrong with the polls?

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments