« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Khloe & Lamar

Secret Meeting

She's Trying to Save Him

8/26/2013 11:44 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0826_khloe_lamar_odon_Article_getty
Khloe Kardashian has met with Lamar Odom ... and she is desperately trying to save his life -- TMZ has learned.

Sources familiar with the situation tell us, Khloe found Lamar and drove to see him at an undisclosed location.

As TMZ first reported ... Lamar has plunged into the dark world of crack cocaine and Khloe effectively separated from him after throwing him out of the house last Wednesday when he rejected a family intervention.

We're told Khloe has not given up on Lamar although she says she will never get back with him until he's clean. On the other hand, we've learned she has taken no steps to file for divorce because she believes there's still a chance Lamar can be saved.

We do not know how Lamar has received Khloe's latest plea.

0826_lamar_khloe_before_footer_v2

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

ketjo

You want to know how much of the non-Kardashion owned sites are carrying this assassin's attack on Lamarr..... just look at the bottom of this page.....LOL' Nobody but TMZ still raging and attacking .....No mention of "Poor Khloe" or Lamarr.... ROL has back off and CB is riding their fence as usual...with their pansy comments over there they don't rock the boat on anything......expect Lindsay ...they do hate Lindsay over there then most people do.....hate Lindsay and Lohan Inc ....speaking of which this must be eating Dina alive ....she's probably reading every word and screaming ....

jwoolman

I think we're watching a rerun. Remember how the cameras just happened to catch Kourtney's Scott doing the most outrageous things in his role as the out-of-control drunk, followed by redemption with his stalwart girlfriend by his side? I thought it looked rather fakey at the time (none of them are very good actors, even allegedly playing themselves). Stay tuned.

sgm

TMZ quit lying! You know you are on the phone with MOMMA Kartrashians as I' m writing this!

TJ

Please send ALL the Kardashian/Jenners, to a third world country, never to be seen, or heard from again!
America will thank you!

ketjo

From what I have read in articles and between the lines here they had a Ironclad prenup hammered out by Cobra Kueen Kris before the hasty marriage.....and now that Lamarr has had enough and wants out they have Gone into overdrive trying to blacken his name and charactor ....so to me that tells me there is a clause or two they are trying to show he has britched....that would give Khloe ..Lots and Lots of Money......when it come to Kardashions its all about the money......
Think about it this is too sudden the stories coming two fast the over kill is so obvious they are blanketing the whole net with these stories. ... but you know what I think this time it's back lashing on them .....LOL

Alyze

All this family is CRAZY they come out with so much lies or worst tried that is no one's business to now just to get more famous or for people to feel sorry for khloe the girl Ur a women now act like one and make the right choice and don't let Ur family but in Ur life

cryptic rascal

Wow,another pro athlete on drugs.

BobbyX2

L.O. is the man. This is all BS, Kris has herpes...how is that for a rumor!

Areader

My prayers go out to Lamar & Khloe....I pray that Lamar will get the help he needs!

Jennifer

I am so sick n tired of ppl bashing the Kardashians!!!!! Leave these ppl alone. Bunch of cackling miserable ppl that don't have a life of their own so they TRY to make themselves look good by putting down this family!!! Khloe really loves her husband n is sticking by his side not for publicity but because she has a good heart. Do u really think that she wants to put her personal marital problems out there to a bunch of sharks like yourselves just so u can put her down????? Hell no!!!!! How many of you who have so much mouth are divorced n never tried to reconcile with your mate before throwing in the towel (cricket sound)? That's what I thought. Leave this poor child alone n let her live her life the way she wants n get your own!!!! As for Khloe, if u are reading this, keep your head up, help yr husband overcome this n God has the last say so, not these immature, no life having losers who can't control their own lives so they all up in yours. Stay prayerful n remember u made a promise to God to love this man through the good n the bad. I see where your heart is in this manner n that is all that counts. Stay blessed my sister n I will continue to pray for you through this TEMPORARY situation. If He brings u to it, He will bring u through it. Love u girl ;)

janet

Look at Khloe Kardashians face. Not airbrushed and photoshopped. Damn. Not even with all the professional make-up she still can't cover that up.

Odom photos is a sweaty guy playing basketball. I doubt he's concerned about make-up.

greengrabber

Somebuddy remind me...was it Odom that had an organ transplant?

BOHOE

Oprah tweeted - Khloe next chapter interview when you're ready - Had a similar problem with Stedman and Kelly with John look @ us now - all of us including , Gayle ,Maya Angelou and Tyler Perry send our prayers

tmz addict

lmfao that bitch is trying to save him?

rossi

How does one conclude that this is a fake addiction? A story conjured up to what? Destroy a man's career, a woman's marriage? Where's the proof I don't get it. If it were fake wouldn't LO come out and say it was or is he involved in this as well. I know I sure would if someone was calling me a crack head