« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Khloe & Lamar

Separated

8/26/2013 11:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0823_khloe_lamar_01
Khloe Kardashian
and Lamar Odom are separated, but neither has taken any step toward divorce ... sources  tell TMZ.

Multiple sources familar with the situation tell us Khloe "effectively" declared separation when she threw Lamar out of the house Wednesday, after he refused her attempt at an intervention. TMZ broke the story ... Lamar has had a crack addiction problem for at least 2 years, and Khloe simply couldn't take it anymore.

We're told Khloe made it clear if Lamar did not get help -- the point of the intervention -- she wanted nothing to do with him anymore.

But we are also told neither Khloe nor Lamar has consulted a divorce lawyer ... at least not yet.

If and when they do file for divorce -- which we're told is likely -- there won't be much to fight over. Sources connected with the Kardashians tell us the couple signed a hard-fought prenup before they married.

We're told Kris Jenner was right in the middle of the prenup battle because she wanted to protect her daughter -- who tied the knot after a 4-week courtship.

Short story ... the fat lady hasn't sung yet, but she's warming up.

0826_lamar_khloe_before_split_footer

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Cherie

CRACK??? Really??? WTF is the matter with this fool. He's been such a big baby for years now. Get a grip!

hud009

He shouldn't have never left his pregnant girlfriend for the fame hungry family

read much?

The first half of my comment was chopped off somehow??!! I said:

"TMZ is really starting to seem dodgy. Everywhere else - including international publications - are referencing the cheating allegations. Some even moreso than some apparent drug problem that no one, including the NBA, can confirm. Why in an article about a separation would the fact that there are several cheating allegations involved - including a woman who passed a lie detector test - not be mentioned?"

I'm not one to call bias or bull**** like some paranoid tween but something stinks around here big time.

Mike

Is anyone really surprised that someone a Kardashian is going out with is doing crack? Why do so many people even give a shyte. That's what is so strange to me.

The Kartrashians are probably the most talentless bunch of people I've ever seen in show business ... even WITH Kanye West supposedly in the picture.

TMI

Hmmm, I get the feeling that the marriage is just about over and the Kardashians are trying to trash him now. I bet he has a lot of stories about them and now that the marriage is over they want to discredit him before he starts talking. I mean, TMZ and the Kardashians are tight. If Lamar has been battling drugs for 2 years how/why is this the first time the public has heard about it? And if his problem is that serious, crack, I doubt that he would have been able to refrain and past drug tests during the seasons. Khloe probably knows he isn't missing , but is somewhere with another woman and is mad and put this out. And she is looking for sympathy instead of ridicule for him leaving. And maybe even using the story of drug abuse to deter other interested females? I just think it's all a smear compaign and we'll hear of them divorcing sooner than later. Shame on the Kardashians!

TMI

Bob

the nba drug testing must suck. The Kardashians suck well Kim got them famous for sucking

kris

I'm sorry, this just makes me sad. Good for her for holding strong in a very difficult situation and decision. It seemed Lamar found the family he never really had. So sad to see it being thrown away. He seems like such a gentle giant and she seemed so happy. Addiction sucks.

TMI

Wow, minutes after I posted the post below I come back and see that they are separated. SMH I told you... A divorce is in the making and they are trying to make Lamar look bad. I hope they know it will not be that easy with Kanye. They are playing with the wrong fool now.

Sally

Enough on the Kardashian's TMZ - we know you love them, but the majority of your readers do not and consider them trash.

powerslave

I would smoke crack too if I was married to that teen brained bitch.

clean4life313

Crack is whack...lol

TMI

theonewithtiffany

Haven't watched their shows recently but I remember on older episodes, of her and Lamar's show I think, he would be up all night. They said it was because the nba lockout and he was restless and couldn't sleep cause he wasn't active. Now I wonder if maybe this is true and that's why he was up for days with no sleep. This is just out now cause she was embarrassed by the side chicks and now she wants to hurt good ol Lam-Lam. Considering how his dad is, didn't expect LO to follow that path. The functioning junkies are always the worst cause they don't think they have a problem or need help.

ex

I hope the kardashians all of them take a family vacay on a private plane and the plane crashes with no survivors! I believe thekardashians are responsible for his drug problem.