« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Khloe & Lamar

Separated

8/26/2013 11:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0823_khloe_lamar_01
Khloe Kardashian
and Lamar Odom are separated, but neither has taken any step toward divorce ... sources  tell TMZ.

Multiple sources familar with the situation tell us Khloe "effectively" declared separation when she threw Lamar out of the house Wednesday, after he refused her attempt at an intervention. TMZ broke the story ... Lamar has had a crack addiction problem for at least 2 years, and Khloe simply couldn't take it anymore.

We're told Khloe made it clear if Lamar did not get help -- the point of the intervention -- she wanted nothing to do with him anymore.

But we are also told neither Khloe nor Lamar has consulted a divorce lawyer ... at least not yet.

If and when they do file for divorce -- which we're told is likely -- there won't be much to fight over. Sources connected with the Kardashians tell us the couple signed a hard-fought prenup before they married.

We're told Kris Jenner was right in the middle of the prenup battle because she wanted to protect her daughter -- who tied the knot after a 4-week courtship.

Short story ... the fat lady hasn't sung yet, but she's warming up.

0826_lamar_khloe_before_split_footer

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Previous 15 Comments | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19

cris

Well, Khloe...... You gave it your best shot. We all knew it wouldn't last. Next time, don't be so desperate for a man. I mean, hopefully now you know 9 days is not long enough for an engagement. Please say you understand now....

Connie Kittrell

If you are not helping the situation with Lamar and Khloe it is NONE of your business. That goes for any other entertainer also!

Cyndi

He was born of parents with addictions, so Khloe should have seen that before she married him. The episode of him rekindling his relationship with his father, was apparent his father had a past addiction problem. He looked like an OG, and past addict!
Maybe that is why she can't get pregnant due to his drug addiction, it's not her, it's him. Get another man KHLOE! There are plenty of "brothers" who would love to show you happiness, if it is what your prefer. Then again, maybe you should try another flavor. My co-worker did, and he's so damn happy. Couldn't deal with a sista! Good luck sweetheart. I love ya!

tambe

DAMN DRAMA EVERYWHERE

TrinaS

Doesn't the NBA have drug testing? How could he hide this? It doesn't add up. Is this Kris Jenner's way of "fixing" things? No one is ever going to want to marry into that family.

Chantall

I knew something was up with Lamar due to how he acted after the Lakers traded him. But Kloe did not take the time to get to know him.

Iortiz

I dont like to see so many negative remarks. Every marriage has problems and unfortunately if its true there marital issue is drugs. The NBA will look into it most definitely and if they confirm it he will have to go to rehab.I hope they can work it out because they make a nice couple and money and fame is a major cause to drug addiction cause they can afford it. The majority of the stars are on some kind of drugs unfortunately, maybe thats how they can deal with the fame.

MsZee

#5 Phil, you got it all wrong , people need to stop throwing stones at Khloe she a nice looking and she is not stuck up. everyone knows most BALL PLAYERS ARE WEED HEADS & DRUGGIES she does not have to trash him he trash himself. I would leave him too! GOOD FOR HER. she has her OWN MIND she is not like her other siblings.
all of you that trashes THE K'S needs to get a LIFE.

GlindaTheGoodBitch

KHLOE & LAMAR SEPARATED TMZ Sports 8/26/2013 7:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
Khlooooe... Huuuney, your little secret is out and if you think you could keep it under wraps, YOU'RE MISTAKEN, MS. THANG! For the sake of fame and fortune your mama, Pimpstress Kris Jenner sacrificed "secrecy" on behalf of all of you long ago! GET REAL!Well, it's official... THE PHOTO'S DEVELOPED -- HE'S IN BY A "WHITE" NOSE AND HER REPEATED DENIALS OF HER FAMILY'S "PERFECT LIFE" IS A FARCE!!! One more time... WHO THE F@$# CARES!!! NO MORE NEWS AT 11. WATCH SOME REAL NEWS FOR A CHANGE!!!
(In case y'all have missed what I'm trying to do, I'm attempting to DE-HYPNOTIZE each and everyone of us, from Kris Jenner's and Ryan Cheesecrest's genius evil ways, LOL!)
<3 Glinda <3 Smooches from GlindaTheGoodBitch.com! Be sure to subscribe to my blog by clicking on the "Follow" button and don't forget to "Like" my Facebook page too or I may have to beat you with my wand, and I have a really BIG wand, LOL! Smooches :{} :{} :{}

terry

he keep smokin he will die like the rest.....so **** him!! lol!

rhysecup79

Khloè and the weight loss lets put 1 + 1 together Khloè on the Jenny Crack Diet herself ! They'll be divorced two people, that get high together cannot stay together !

MsZee

ALL OF YOU PEOPLE WHO ARE ALWAYS BEING NEGATIVE NEEDS TO GET A LIFE. IT'S ALL SOUND LIKE JEALOUS TO ME, & YOU DO NOT HAVE HALF THE MONEY THE "K" FAMILY, ANYWAY!! SHUT UP.

Meg Wade

Khloe, My heart goes out to you. My husband died of crack cocaine addiction and I lost everything. You can read about it in my book, "How I Survived Crack Cocaine Addiction, the Mafia and Other Totally True Tales." by Meg Henderson Wade

Get out while you can and your life will be all the better for it... Meg Henderson Wade

Previous 15 Comments | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19