Lady Gaga

ASS ON PARADE

for Joseph Gordon-Levitt

8/26/2013 1:05 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

082613_vma_gaga_dancing_launch_v5
Didn't get a good view of Lady Gaga's incredibly hot thong outfit at the MTV VMAs last night? Well you're in luck ... here's a 30-second unobstructed view of Gaga's glorious ass while she flirted with Joseph Gordon-Levitt.

We have no idea what JGL is saying, but we'd be grinning too if we were standing next to Gaga's pretty-much-naked body. She even does a flirty twirl for the actor before giving him a hug and going back to her seat.

You're welcome.

0826_vma_footer

PINK PILGRIM SHOE

She is only slightly less embarrassing than Miley. They are both shameless, but at least Gaga keeps her tongue in her mouth.

Monksolo

I hope she at least put a towel down before sitting down

tgrfan42069

oh look a guy with tons of acting talent.laughing at a woman who has no talent what so ever

Jan

What happened to talent...if you have true talent you do not need to be half-assed naked...do not understand how these people let themselves be used to make money for their managers and spoil what reputations they once had. Very disappointed in both Miley and Lady Gaga.

The Zombie

Gaga is one uuuugly lady. I'd rather see her ass than her face. Right on, TMZ!

Sadiemay

Her ass is beautiful compared to whatever that was hanging out of Miley's rear end.

Calin

GG just nasty in a low down dirty way!

OK

She is desperate for attention.

Jay

Wow Gaga's ass looks so good, I would pay her to fart in my mouth!

Cherri

If I had an ass that looked that good I would display it too!!

WreckingDoll

Looks like fat camp, I mean but implant surgery, dang it I mean hip replacement surgery totally paid off.

lllehman03

She just another white chix ass naked in front of a bunch of black men!

Circussideshow

Well her background is in stripping, and she knows by now what people think of her face. Insert ass, worked so well for Kim K. Grab attention with that booty! Haaahaaa 😝

Debzilla

SO disgusting and whorish...why dress like a whore all the time. Your talent is what is supposed to make you loved by people. back in the day Tina, Madonna pushed limits, but within taste. never actually showed their junk. I am glad I don't have teenage kids, I would have died if they saw that and decided it was cool ~ her and Miley. ick

skittlesbreaker19

Washed up....Nobody cares about her Crappy gay lovers music!