Robin Thicke's Wife

NOT Mad at Miley Cyrus

For Molesting Hubby At VMAs

8/26/2013 1:27 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0826_paula_miley_thicke
Robin Thicke ain't exactly in the dog house with his wife after allowing Miley Cyrus to dry hump him in front of millions of people at the MTV VMAs ... in fact, she couldn't be cooler about it.

Sources close to Robin's wife Paula Patton tell us she was all good with Miley touching Robin's crotch and kissing his neck during MTV's Video Music Awards ... despite reports that she went ballistic following the performance.

We're told Paula knew the performance wasn't gonna be G-Rated because there were "tons of rehearsals" before the show ... and there were no surprises during the performance.

Plus, she already let him kick it with all those naked hot chicks in the "Blurred Lines" video ... so you know she's got the stomach to watch her hubby in a super-sexually charged situation with another woman.

Robin -- you're a lucky man.

0826_miley_robin_performance_footer

Tazz

Miley has a bad case of meth mouth.

Littleluvnut

what I don't understand is why he dressed like the Doppler effect

The XpLzT 1

this guy is a george michael wanna be!

Tazz

Anybody else think she has an old lady body? Squared off and droopy, especially for a 20 y.o.

CJ

Is it me or does Miley just look so bad? She can't sing. She has the weirdest body and no butt and PUT THAT TONGUE back in your mouth! She walks with her legs spread open or something, I don't know, she's very off putting to me...

NuBiXx

Paula Patton is so much hotter than Miley.

The XpLzT 1

I hope all of you anti abortionists are seeing TMZ supports abortions by letting this article be sponsored by the plan B pill! baby killers!

hannahcuellar

Who would be mad? Mileys a whore

FUT THE SHUCK UP

That is the most embarrassing crappiest show I have ever seen.

The world must think we are all officially insane.

FlamingoNut

Miley is nasty, period.

who-me

That was Jim Carrey doing his Vera de Milo skit, right?

FUT THE SHUCK UP

I was hoping that fat one would have farted when Miley stuck her face in her ass.

BECKER

Miley iss a Mega SKANK

BlackStallion

Oh Paula. Your husband has topless women in his stupid video prouncing around for absolutely no reason except to sell music to his male viewers. I loved the song before I saw the video and well, no more. Miley, sweetie, You're still young. You need to grow up and realize if you have talent you don't need to degrade yourself the way you did. I agree with people saying Jennifer Hudson, Kelly Clarkson, Beyonce, etc who don't have to act or do lewd things to sell their music because they actually have talent. slutty daughter. Paula you're not a very good actor anyway. You always have to go topless so you're really no better than Miley. If so, you're worse due to the fact that you have a son and should be a better example of what an adult should and shouldn't do. I have also heard the rumors about Robin cheating on you. Maybe you should be concerned about Miley.

_][ Character_Assassin ][_

Watch your kids folks. Them PEDO BEARS throwing out candy and are probably laced with drugs.