Taylor Swift

to One Direction:

'SHUT THE F**K UP!'

8/26/2013 6:25 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

082613_taylor_swift_launch
Taylor Swift doesn't just write breakup songs about her ex-boyfriends ... she talks SMACK about them during award shows ... and last night, she got caught. On camera.

It happened when One Direction took the stage to present a Moon Man at the MTV VMAs for Best Pop Video.

FYI -- Taylor used to date Harry Styles (they broke up in January) ... but apparently, she's still harboring some resentment -- 'cause as the band rambled on, the camera cut to Swift ... who leaned over to Selena Gomez and mouthed the words, "SHUT. THE. F**K. UP."

There are people out there who swear Taylor wasn't cussing -- that she was saying the words, "Sorry for my arm."

Those people are stupid.

0826_vma_footer

rawan

i love taylor swift, shes one of my favorite singers, but the way she acted last night was really immature..

Lenore Nelson

Well I do say I've seen it all. More X-rated then a music award special!I don't think my grandaughters are going to see MTV anymore.Nor will I. What happened to respect for yourself?I thought Rebel Wilson went to far, scared the crap out of my Granddaughters, now this I'm done with MTV awards anything.

hoosier

Trashy!!

Tina A., Lakewood, CA

Tasteless, classless, and so immature. When she was sucking face with him she was all smiles, now that they are apart she wants to disrespect them and say that. Will these guys get together and write a song about her ass. "PLEASE"

Bob

she has way more class than tmzs pappazis

Pablo Escabar

People forget she's just a KID

NunYaBizNezz

Her fans will outgrow her, and move on!! she will be a HAS BEEN. she dressed like a 60 year old woman ready for a ****tail party.

ellenirish

Taylor grow the F#@k up. You make money from your disasterous relationships, if you don't want to see the peopoe you've dated stay the hell home. I hope these guys start writing songs about the frigid virgin that thinks everyone wants to marry her.

TheEric

To those who weren't convinced that she is nothing more than a talent deficient whore with the mentality of a special needs kids, here's your proof.

Ohsnapsamantha

Uhm okay so I used to have A LOT of respect for her but this just shows that she was acting immature. We didn't see Harry start saying shut the **** up when Taylor won. Last night she was acting like a 4 year old. If she's feeling 22. Then she should've acted in that manner. But when in reality she's like 24. So as of right now, I'm not particularly inpressed with her.

Cyrano007

You high and mighty, stick up your asses,people. It is fkn entertainment! Half of you women leaving comments are probably fat, out of shape and stay at home moms with a baby sucking you saggy ass tits! There are worse things to be mad at.. Everyone who breaks up with someone talks **** abt their ex!! And I guess the men that calls it trashy, Don't you receive the same trashy treatment at the strip clubs you frequent? Find something real to be mad over.. ****in losers!!

Ariel J.

She definitely did just say, 'Shut the **** up' . Selena's face was the key piece as to what Taylor said. Taylor's arm was already around Selena. And even if she said, "Oh, sorry for my arm." Selena facial expression would've shown something totally different. That's BS.

aaao1234

TMZ might be wrong about this... I think she was telling the crowd to STFU because some of them were booing the boy band.

Sandykmac

She really needs to grow up and get a little class. It's really old news, already.

Shae

It's obvious what she said, you can see it in Selena Gomez's face. "Oh ****, the camera is looking" LMAO

BTW, Taylor Swift needs a chastity belt or some tips on how to living a healthy single lifestyle.