Alec Baldwin

STREET FIGHT WITH NYC PHOTOG

[Update]

8/27/2013 9:36 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0827_alec_baldwin_forced_launch
update_bar
10:00 AM PT --
A rep for the NYPD tells us ... cops have spoken with both the photog and Alec who each admit pushing and shoving each other.

We're told both parties ultimately decided to walk away from the situation without pursuing charges.

So ... case closed.

gray-bar-update
Alec Baldwin
 has struck again ... allegedly ... grabbing a photog on the streets of New York in front of several witnesses ... and now the NYPD is involved.

Sources connected with Baldwin tell TMZ ... the photog was the aggressor.

0828_alec_bladwin_article_splashnewsonline_2

We spoke to the photog -- not a TMZ guy -- who tells us he did nothing to provoke Alec saying, "All I can say is I was doing my job asking him normal questions and he flipped. That's all."

The photog says he called police ... and cops responded to the scene.

0827_baldwin_w_cops_infA friend of Alec tells us ... Alec was with his wife Hilaria during the incident ... and Hilaria, in an effort to avoid the pap, ducked into a nearby tea store. We're told Alec also called police.

The friend tells us, "What kind of sick twisted psychopath chases a woman who just got out of the hospital from having a baby into a tea store?"

Hilaria just gave birth to the couple's daughter on August 23.

Story developing ...

0827_alec_baldwin_through_footer

tom p

you celebrity stalkers are out of control, and if I am ever on a jury I will not be looking favorably at you photogs. Clean up your messes or it reflects badly on all of you.

cementmixer

Baldwin should just do everyone a favor and just die.

Shannon Nutt

I'm with Alec on this one.

Clytemnestra

How would you like it if every single time you walk out your front door there is someone pestering you with questions and sticking a camera in your face? Have you ever listened to these numb nuts guys with cameras? The questions are incredibly stupid. And as for their. "Just doing my job ", they are high school dropouts with a camera making a few bucks harassing celebrities. And, obviously, there are always at least two of them...every single day! It would drive me to violence, too.

Anon

Team Alec here. Come on, how does a photographer justify chasing a woman who just gave birth? These guys chase Baldwin because they hope they can get a reaction and they take it way way too far.

Truth

LOL!! THOSE SHOTS LOOK LIKE TYPICAL SCENES FROM BALDWIN'S Z-LISTED MOVIES. THE WHITE KANYE 2.0 IS AT IT AGAIN. #TRUTH!!

elena

I hope a future incident of this type will lead to his incarceration. Annoying!

Meyersmedley

Good for Alec. His wife just freakin had a baby and these s***bags will go to any lengths for a damn picture. Good for him for protecting his family from these idiots.

purpleman86

Amen. God is wonderful. God is really. Praise HIM!

Peter Popoff

A Harvey I hope your whole Staff takes a Azz whooping

gutsygirl

Geesh...it's been 5 whole days since the baby was born....what took him so long!?

RD

"All I can say is I was doing my job asking him normal questions and he flipped. That's all." That sentence just tells me what a s***bag this stalker/paparazzi really is. These people just need to kill themselves and do the world a favor.

Socalpimp

These photogs are pigs, what a load of crap these fools do for a living

Joybubble55

Baldwin needs classes on Anger Management

strunz2318

I hope he kicked his ass...Of course, it's "not a TMZ guy."