Alec Baldwin

STREET FIGHT WITH NYC PHOTOG

[Update]

8/27/2013 9:36 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0827_alec_baldwin_forced_launch
update_bar
10:00 AM PT --
A rep for the NYPD tells us ... cops have spoken with both the photog and Alec who each admit pushing and shoving each other.

We're told both parties ultimately decided to walk away from the situation without pursuing charges.

So ... case closed.

gray-bar-update
Alec Baldwin
 has struck again ... allegedly ... grabbing a photog on the streets of New York in front of several witnesses ... and now the NYPD is involved.

Sources connected with Baldwin tell TMZ ... the photog was the aggressor.

0828_alec_bladwin_article_splashnewsonline_2

We spoke to the photog -- not a TMZ guy -- who tells us he did nothing to provoke Alec saying, "All I can say is I was doing my job asking him normal questions and he flipped. That's all."

The photog says he called police ... and cops responded to the scene.

0827_baldwin_w_cops_infA friend of Alec tells us ... Alec was with his wife Hilaria during the incident ... and Hilaria, in an effort to avoid the pap, ducked into a nearby tea store. We're told Alec also called police.

The friend tells us, "What kind of sick twisted psychopath chases a woman who just got out of the hospital from having a baby into a tea store?"

Hilaria just gave birth to the couple's daughter on August 23.

Story developing ...

0827_alec_baldwin_through_footer

CindyCindyCindy

Why is it that Celebrities are allowed to make their gazillions off us, but they begrudge photogs from making a living off them? Kind of sick of celebrities.

Beetlejuice

not the paparazzi's fault, it the Idiots who buy the Rag mags. not demand no paparazzi, plain and simple

suzy

When I first read the story, I flashed to myself it was almost like he took her out walking as "bait," to justify some needing venting for his "ragaholicism."
He was too smart to bring the baby along for the venting. He would then rightly be accused of exposing the baby to potential trouble. And by the way, no doctor would ever advise parents to expose a NEWBORN just a few days old to a stroller ride in public, as he and his wife did a few days ago.

JMD

If this man was my husband or father, I would try and encourage him to seek therapy. These grown "men" who can't control their emotions, verbally or physically, need to work on their issues. While I'm sure it's very hard to have the paps following your every move and that of your loved ones, leave the fists and rants to your hired hands.

buzz kill

Why has no one decked his sorry angry ass?

nitram

I like watching the elderly fight.. UFC Style. Ultimate old "fogie" Championship

Dr. Cornelia J. Dogbarker PhD

So every time I (used to) use my Capital One card, I have to think of this guy, and his anger issues and his screaming and fighting? Honestly, I don't need that crap. Let me just get out my scissors....

nitram

Phreaky

They need to blame companies like People Magazine and the rest, who tempt these photogs with offers of 10's of thousands of dollars for the first picture of the baby;.

Spanky

Looks like two grandpas fighting.

fastdriver

IF she just had a baby FOUR days ago, WHY wasn't she home bonding with the baby or is THAT the nanny's job too? Do ANY of these "celebrities" raise their own kids? Most likely not because that's why they're all screwed up!

Ih8Taxes

Alec Baldwin is a homosexual and this photo proves it.

ChinLee3

Stay home!

bbwlover1969

These worthless pieces of sh*t. He has said just leave him alone and there won't be any confrontation, but they keep getting in his face trying to incite a fight. These ***** get the ass kicking they deserve.

Noelpharrell

What's funny is that when Kanye does it "he's a monster", "that pathetic human shouldn't be able to walk this earth", "send the man to jail for a long time"....Alec Baldwin does it and all of a sudden it's "blame the magazines for the paparazzi"