Joe Francis

Mark My Words

I Won't Be Going to Jail

8/27/2013 6:15 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

082713_joe_francis_launch_v2
Joe Francis
tells TMZ, his 270-day jail sentence for assault and false imprisonment is "ridiculous" and "absurd" ... and he won't rest until it's thrown out.

As we reported, Francis was sentenced Tuesday for assaulting a woman at his home in 2011 and falsely imprisoning her friends, but on his way out of jail moments ago ... he still insisted, "I'm one hundred percent innocent."

Francis says he has appealed the jail sentence, which means he won't have to turn himself in until a judge shoots down his request ... which could theoretically take years.

But Francis says it's a non-issue anyway ... because he's still sure he'll emerge victorious in the end.

lt1219

****y

Lexy

What a ****ing douche. Sorry to break it to you, but you're not the next messiah. Man the **** up, for once, and admit you're wrong.

Googie

This arse has been using young women to make his fortune at their expense. He feels he's beyond the law & unfortunately his fortune will most likely manipulate the system & get a get out of jail card.
This is one person I'd love to see serve his full sentence.

Misspattie

S***bag will probably buy his way out. Hope justice prevails. If he does get off he'll become a bigger *******. The legal system will empower him to be even more righteous then he already is!!!!!

HumanNature

I HOPE THE YOUNG LADY IS SUING THIS "DUMB ASS!!!!

NOTHING LIKE MAKING A SELF ENTITLE "JACKASS" SPEND THEIR $$$$$$$$$ IN COURT!!!!!

GET THAT CHECK BOOK OUT "WOMAN BEATER"!!!!

Mrugowsky

He may not go to jail, but I'm pretty sure he's going to hell. He made his $$$ in a really $leazy fashion.

smurfya

Please go on the run and become a fugitive, that would be effin hilarious!

Clyde T.M. Nestra

I've always found him exceptionally attractive physically, but having watched about 20 minutes of him on Couples Therapy, understand why so many people hate him. He really is quite neurotic and obnoxious. I'll stick to looking at him with his shirt off...it's the only way he's attractive.

nisiek

With that attitude he will definately do time he has had some punishment coming for a long time he is an arrogant nasty person, total and complete a s s h o l e

Laura

I remember when Jodi Arias said "mark my word, no jury will ever convict me".

Cindy

He lost me on "I've never had to force anyone to get into this car."

E

Jelloface!

Colleen

Lock him up. This guy is an arrogant dirtbag who thinks he's above the law.

Horndog

Somewhere Steve Wynn is still smiling.

S D M F

You're still a douche bag!