Joe Francis

Mark My Words

I Won't Be Going to Jail

8/27/2013 6:15 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

082713_joe_francis_launch_v2
Joe Francis
tells TMZ, his 270-day jail sentence for assault and false imprisonment is "ridiculous" and "absurd" ... and he won't rest until it's thrown out.

As we reported, Francis was sentenced Tuesday for assaulting a woman at his home in 2011 and falsely imprisoning her friends, but on his way out of jail moments ago ... he still insisted, "I'm one hundred percent innocent."

Francis says he has appealed the jail sentence, which means he won't have to turn himself in until a judge shoots down his request ... which could theoretically take years.

But Francis says it's a non-issue anyway ... because he's still sure he'll emerge victorious in the end.

South Beach

Well Joe, it could be worse. It could be Florida. As I recall, you didn't enjoy your stay here much at all. About a year, wasn't it?

Miss you Joe!

psycho nurse

Isn't this the dude that gets chic's drunk, then talks them into flashing the camera and sales the flicks for profit? Yeah. I thought so. Its called kharma biotch!!!

marie

A** hole

MyAmexIsBlack3715

I like it, Mark my words... In other words my pockets and connections are so deep, there's no way I'm going to jail. I don't know if I like him though. He's exploits the most prettiest girls. Something tells me he might be a vile human being. But thats not the determining factor as to weather or not he wins and continues to win.

Sharp1

Don't the victims get due process and a speedy appeal process.

CorkiDeCat

He's quoting Jodi Aries...

MIKE

#1 DUCHE BAG , go to jail and bend over and I hoe he gets it twice a day.

The Love Sponge

He said one time on The Howard Stern Show that Tara Reid had loose smelly vagina. Now that's cruel. Somebody needs to knock him out on good time.

NE1

only in California, where 270 days means 10 minutes.

really

Joe you are one of the lowest creatures on the planet. You rape and torture and think you should not go to jail. No you should go to, prison, they should throw away the key. Then you will truly understand rape and torture- you low life

river rat

When I see a picture of this douche, I feel the need to take a steaming shower!

MyAmexIsBlack3715

Joe Francis is a good guy, leave him alone.

raulrodriguez1

I'll bet you a million dollars he'll be in the next girls gone wild in jail!!!

DahhTroll

THIS IS A CASE OF BAD KARMA COMMING TO SLAP JOE INT HE FACE. HE MADE HIS MULTI MILLIONS OFF OF EXPLOTING YOUNG WOMANS
BODYS.HE HAS RUNIED MANY LIVES.
HEIS A DISHONEST PERSON WHO BELIVES HE CAN BEAT THE SYSTEM.
HEIS EVERYTHIGN A MAN SHOULDNT BE.

sean

There's gonna be a Girls Gone Wild thing happening in his jail cell, and Joe will surely be playing the part of the girl.