Joe Francis

Mark My Words

I Won't Be Going to Jail

8/27/2013 6:15 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

082713_joe_francis_launch_v2
Joe Francis
tells TMZ, his 270-day jail sentence for assault and false imprisonment is "ridiculous" and "absurd" ... and he won't rest until it's thrown out.

As we reported, Francis was sentenced Tuesday for assaulting a woman at his home in 2011 and falsely imprisoning her friends, but on his way out of jail moments ago ... he still insisted, "I'm one hundred percent innocent."

Francis says he has appealed the jail sentence, which means he won't have to turn himself in until a judge shoots down his request ... which could theoretically take years.

But Francis says it's a non-issue anyway ... because he's still sure he'll emerge victorious in the end.

lynkel

This man is a creep.

clarissa1974

He needs to go to jail so his girl can find her voice and stop letting the pimp be her boss. If he was trying to make himself look good on couples therapy, he has a poor way of showing it. He needs to be throat raped in jail. Mister high and ****ing mighty you may have money and look down on people cuz they don't but guess what you bitch ass I may be poor, but I can hold my head up high even through all the struggles I have been in. I may not have wealth but I have everything I could ever need in my life. Go get raped in jail

shewentwhoa

send his stupid a$$ to jail. He is so disgusting and thinks he's a ladies man... He makes my skin crawl.

lynda

Slime ball. Abby runnnnnnnnnn

JennaKennedy

Go to jail buddy and stop wasting tax payers time and money.

NykkiD

He is a disgusting human and his girlfriend needs to wake up!

Whocares

Mark my words... we don't give a ****.

karlew

Personally I wish they could give this huge goof the death penalty. He's just scared to go to jail because he knows some gig guy is going to do to him what he's been doing to young women for years. Karma bitch

Sapphiegirl

THIS GUY IS SOOOO EFFING COC-KY!!!!! I HOPE HE GETS THROWN IN JAIL! THEN HE CAN DEVELOP A NEW SERIES "INMATES GONE WILD" STARRING JO FRANCIS' ASS. ITS THE STORY OF A YOUNG MAN WHO LEARNS WHAT IT MEANS TO BE SOMEBODY'S BITCH!

ebony123

my classmate's sister makes $89/hr on the computer. She has been laid off for 6 months but last month her pay was $15516 just working on the computer for a few hours. have a peek here >>>>>>>>>>WWW.KEP2.COM

Nikki

What we've learned from this trial: He owns the police and the jurors should be lined up and shot. Seriously, if he gets away with all that, he's got balls.

A

Can't we just all agree that this idiot needs to be permanently removed from society?

dman

Joe Francis is a p u s s y.

laneypoo

Joe Francis? The same dumb ass from Couples Therapy on vh1 that ran from the guy that wanted to kick his ass and whose vocabulary didn't stretch much further than the word trash? It could be true since it was a female he assaulted.

Bonnie

His girlfriend Abby looks extra skinny. Clearly Joe has made sure her eating disorder stuck around...makes her easier to control!